Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

race and ride reports (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interbike CX Race

It was sweet and a lot of people showed up. Anyone have pictures? I think I have a few, but I need to search through my phone for them. La…

Started by Echappe Equipment

0 Sep 25, 2008

KFCX Race 1 at Moore Park, Klamath Falls, OR

This was my first race as a race promoter....hmmm where to begin? 5am-make coffee, wait, downtown KFalls experienced a blackout, no alarm…

Started by Lillypad

0 Sep 23, 2008

9/20 weekend race reports

while CXM has weekend reports of Nittany, Double Cross, Star Crossed and Rad Racing, what happened in your local area? Here's the monterey…

Started by Tire Snob

0 Sep 22, 2008

star crossed coverage - live

hey, we're trying out something - should have some real-time updates tonight from star crossed via our twitter feed. you can check it out h…

Started by andrew

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by andrew

Race Report: Season Opener at Livermore, CA - 9/6/08

'Cross season got it's start in CA, in the blistering heat of the east bay at Robertson Park in Livermore. Famous for its stadium stair run…

Started by andrew

2 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by andrew

Race Reports - New England, OCVX?

Seasons opened in some of the bigger areas. Post your report here. We've got one from Kiss Cross in MI here. We wanna hear what's up, and e…

Started by andrew

2 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by andrew

First Race Report...Kisscross #1 Highland Park!

So this was my first cross race and I loved it! I got there early and got registered and all that. Then I went out to check out the course.…

Started by Jon

4 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Surly Bastard

Page wins one of the country's biggest MTB races!

That's right JP won the Chequmegon 40 in Wisconsin. I did'nt even know he owned a mountain bike... So is this good news for his form coming…

Started by John Osgood

3 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Josh

CX Season Opener in SF

Season opener here in SF, CA. means cyclocross season has officially started out here ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/71073602@N00/sets/7

Started by lauren

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by lauren

The Hoss of Cross Announcement

Registration is almost open for the 08 Hoss of Cross. This year we are partnering with a local farmer/racer to have the event on his spread…

Started by Les Carlson

0 Sep 7, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service