Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

race and ride reports (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SoCalCrossCast Episode 4: Jay Kwan, Michelle VanGilder, and Laura Morris Interviews, SCPS #9 Udo Cross Preview, and More!

In this, the fourth episode of SoCalCrossCast, I interview Jay Kwan, your Men's B Single Speed points leader, as well as Michelle VanGilder…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Nov 6, 2013

Episode 3: Spooky Kross Weekend and 66.7% of the Ritte CX Team

In this episode, I recall the weekend antics in Pomona and learn that I’ve been spelling Spooky Kross wrong this whole time. I also get dir…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Oct 30, 2013

Inaugural Southeast Cyclocross Super Series

Inaugural Southeast Cyclocross Super Series SECX offering national caliber racing at four race weekends in four states Savannah Superpres…

Started by Pirate Race Productions

0 Oct 14, 2013

Gran Prix Gloucester Race Report – Race for the Lantern Rouge

Hey Everyone, I had first CX race this past  weekend in Gloucester and wrote a little about it here. I had a blast and am looking forward t…

Started by Nick DiGangi

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sean Wilson

Stoudts Cross- Cyclocross Racing at Stoudts Brewing Co. 11/3

WHEN: November 3, 2013WHERE: Stoudts Brewing Company, 2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501OKTOBERFEST ISN’T OVER UNTIL WE SAY IT’S…

Started by Darren Price

0 Sep 22, 2013

Boone-Roubaix Spring Classic Race & Gran Fondo 4/20 Boone, NC

166 people from 15 states are signed up, how about you? www.BooneRoubaix.com

Started by Pirate Race Productions

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Pirate Race Productions

CULT CROSS RETURNS MARCH 31ST TO EAGLE, COLORADO

http://cultcross2008.blogspot.com/ Cyclocross freaks get to return to this very grassroots event at the Eagle County Fairgrounds on March…

Started by elgee

0 Mar 6, 2013

Beaver Island Blackout - Grand Island, NY - Dec. 2

https://www.bikereg.com/Net/17618 Attention 'crossers in Western NY, Southern Ontario and Western PA - join us for the premier running of…

Started by Joe B

0 Nov 26, 2012

4th Annual Sub-9 Gravel Grovel

The 4th Annual Sub-9 Gravel Grovel is just two weeks away! The Gravel Grovel is the bookend event to the popular Sub-9 Death March (www.sub

Started by Tania Juillerat

0 Nov 9, 2012

World Cup YouTube?

Last couple years you could watch the last lap or two of the World Cups on YouTube.  Having trouble finding that this season.  Anyone know…

Started by Booksy

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Geoffrey Grosenbach

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service