Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

training (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recovery Problems

This doesn't specifically apply to cross but I figure there are some knowledgeable people on here. I seem to be having trouble recovering…

Started by Steve Kirk

6 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Steve Kirk

Cyclocross DVDs

Any one know where I can get DVDs of past Cyclocross World Cup races or World Championships? I've tried calling World Cycling Productions a…

Started by Gary Olson

2 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Gary Olson

Training Ride in L.A.

Wednesday, 6PM-7PM (Until some time in October) Kenneth Hahn State Park Cross-style course run in 2-3 15 minute sessions. Barriers included…

Started by mpapet

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by luis garcia

training

so i have been reading some articles on training and some people mention level 1 level 2. Anyone care to explain this to me is it a heart r…

Started by jeremiah blume

2 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by jeremiah blume

Trainer Warmup

Those of you who schlep your trainer to races for warmups, what's your favorite warmup routine? Thanks! -Ian

Started by Ian Landau

15 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by andrew

Learning Courses Advice

As we all know cross racing is more-or-less backwards with the bulk of racing happening in the first couple of laps. I've come to the conc…

Started by mpapet

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Booksy

Sand Riding Technique

In norcal we've got lots of sand - usually in the form of just fine, loose, dry dirt. In New England, there's some when there was an elemen…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Ryan McKinnie

What is "Cyclocross Cough"?

After a race in colder weather, I tend to have congestion and a dry, raspy cough that persists for a few days, and is usually gone by the n…

Started by slippyfish

6 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Pat L.

What tire width is faster in what conditions?

Just curious, when do you find that running 32mm or 30mm tires are faster and when do you run 34mm tires? Obviously loose sand and really b…

Started by Carl Ring

2 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by mpapet

Compartment Syndrome?

so, my beloved cross season has had the kibosh put on (for the second year in a row, no less), by what doctors speculate is "compartment sy…

Started by Mabh

0 Sep 29, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service