Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

training (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cross clinic at alpenrose: i love cold mud on my ass

Last night I went to the final preseason clinic being offered by Cross Crusade Organizers at Alpenrose Dairy. The day started warm and mugg…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Sep 17, 2009

Achey Ankles

Cycling shoes ain't the best for running, but we gotta do it. I've noticed recently, however, that my ankles are a bit achey after CX train…

Started by DaveB

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Booksy

cross crusade clinic, 9/9

Wednesday night after work I went out to Alpenrose for the second of three 'cross clinics offered by the folks who organize the Cross Crusa…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Sep 12, 2009

supplements

What are the popular supplements or secret tonics you are using, besides oatmeal and redbull!

Started by smitty

8 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by JesseD

Training Question

Which Mylie Cyrus song do you find most motivating during 'cross training?

Started by BeardedBIker

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by JMack

Tips for improving running

I need help. I started cross last year and one of my weak spots was my running. I am a big guy (230 lbs) and just don't run. Getting over t…

Started by Hooligan

9 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jough Van Watson

Static Trainers

Hey ladies and gents, does anyone have any advice on good static trainers. I am looking at the Kurt Kinetic Road Machine model. Any views o…

Started by Matt Baily

0 Aug 4, 2009

Web-based training logs

Hey, do you know of any good online training logs and tools? I did a pyramid interval session yesterday on my bicycle trainer and want to…

Started by Michael Beavers

3 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Michael Beavers

Hip Issue

Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there had experienced this issue. I have just started training for the upcoming season and have been exp…

Started by Matt Baily

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Matt Baily

Dieting/training..at the same time?

Hey everyone. I am in need of some help. I am coming up on my first cyclocross season, just picked up a used Redline and need some fitness…

Started by D H

4 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Katsu Tanda

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service