Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

race course designing (12)

Featured Discussions

Best CX course design

Just a general question, Area not withstanding, what is your favorite feature in a CX race?  I have seen some video of the "Circle of Death…

Started by Joseph DavisLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Before and after pics of cross race damage

The link below is an excellent tool for anyone trying to get permission to race cross. http://spectasport.com/images/mediagallery/After%20

Started by Bob Nunnink

7 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Brian West

Restoring park after race?

Maybe this would be a good story idea. What are the techniques, expectations, timeframes for park recovery after a race or after a season o…

Started by Jeff Potter

0 Aug 15, 2014

Best CX course design

Just a general question, Area not withstanding, what is your favorite feature in a CX race?  I have seen some video of the "Circle of Death…

Started by Joseph Davis

15 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Steve Smales

Planning a race, any advice?

What a great category!  So much good info.  Does anyone have a moment to mention anything they wish they had known about when they organize…

Started by Rich

0 Sep 5, 2012

Seeking pointers for race scoring

I've put the same post on RBR, but the more feedback the better. I'm in charge of an upcoming training series. It's USAC "non-competitive"…

Started by ned

2 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Gemma Kernich

Public land mgr endorsement?

I'm trying to convince the Army Corps of Engineers that having a cyclocross race on their property is a good idea. If you could provide me…

Started by Pirate Race Productions

0 Aug 29, 2011

cyclocross post-race course analysis presentation?

about a year or so ago there was a powerpoint presentation making the rounds that reviewed the course conditions one and two weeks after a…

Started by Ridley Fortune

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Brian

Course design features

My local community wants to support cycling events in order to promote bicycling in general and a group is putting together a proposal for…

Started by duncan spillman

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Oliver Yeh

New Promoter seeks help from CX video geeks...................

Hi All, This is a shout out to all CX "video geeks". I think it would be a great idea for someone to produce & distribute (for free) a…

Started by Ed Burgess

2 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Albino

Rad Racing GP course?

Hi All, I see there are some NW folks here. I'm coming out for the Starcrossed and Rad Racing GP weekend and hope you can answer some ques…

Started by Bret Wade

3 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Bret Wade

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service