Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All Condition Tires for 200-pounder?

This is my first post here at CX magazine so thank you to the admin's for approving me. 2011-2012 is my first year cross racing, but i've b…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

19 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Timmy R

Which disc-brake CX suits my needs?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and new to the whole cyclocross community. Here's the story. I want to buy my first cx bike but I'm…

Started by Michał Łuniewski

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

Race pacing?

Hi there, So I'm in my first year of racing Masters Cat 3/4 (and my first year of racing period) and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice…

Started by Graham Winterbottom

13 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Chad Rector

Embro and temperature.

Just wondering what is the coldest temp you will go with embro on bare legs.  Are the conditions wet or dry?

Started by Aaron J

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Aaron J

please explain cx pro events?

I'm an armchair Cx fan but have been for awhile.  Why do the pro events race on 2 days?  Do the second days hold as many points or prize m…

Started by Andy Boettcher

1 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Doolittle

race now or later

hi all, I am returning to riding after taking a little over a year off riding sport bikes and I have good legs but the heart of an under de…

Started by Mike Krelik

11 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by David B

Calming the Nerves

Hey all. So, this weekend kicks off my first attempt at a competitive season. I'm still in school, so making the decision to race competiti…

Started by Edward Tuttle

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Edward Tuttle

Gravel Bikes for cyclocross

I wanted to get people's opinions on Gravel Bikes used for Cyclocross.  I've read the opposite happens quite a bit (people using cylcocross…

Started by Ryan Allred

4 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Ryan Allred

CX bike for kids

Looking to see what is the best cross bike for kids. It can be 700c or 650b. I feel the size would be 48 or 50cm frame so he can grow into…

Started by Matthew Miller

4 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tony

Newbie here: CX bikes in Europe - Germany. Advise highly appreciated

First things first:   Hi, and thanks in advance for reading, I am about to invest quite a lot of money on a CX bike (luckily I'm able to d…

Started by Pablo

3 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Steve Smales

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service