Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

seats???

Busted the carbon rails on my Aliente seat yesterday.  It's on ly my 4th ride on this used Tricross so the seat is about 3 years old.  I wa…

Started by John Quy

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by John Quy

advice needed on how to mod cross bike for beg/int mtb trails

i've ridden my cross bike on some not so technical moutain bike trails with ok success running mud 2s but they are pretty low volume and i…

Started by Dennis

9 May 5, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Son of Cult Cross, Really?

Stay tuned CX fans,work is beginning on a Fall Cult Cross race, which of course will be called Son of Cult Cross, same venue, but on the sa…

Started by elgee

0 May 5, 2010

campy help?

i have a couple of campy questions i dont think have been answered yet. i am going to use chorus ut  11 spd standard crankset, but i cant d…

Started by Jeff

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Jeff

More which tire Q's

Just got my first cross bike, an 07 S-works Tricross.  The rear Spec. Pro tire is worn to smooth center so I have assumed I need to replace…

Started by John Quy

8 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Englishman in Minnesota

Can anyone point me to a league or leagues that cover the area as I might come over. It would be a case of taking one bike, so I think the…

Started by Carl keen

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Blondie

Uber-budget 'cross-ish build

I had this Takara frameset around and was going to do something else with it but... Hey, it's got great clearance and tried to see what I c…

Started by J.D. Kimple

11 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Clipless Pedal Covers

I thought some of you might like this. I've been using my mountain bike for commuting now that it's winter, but I don't have any good clipl…

Started by Casey Cardwell

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Casey Cardwell

Informal poll - where do you buy your cyclocross parts?

Do you go online, i.e. Ebay? or local?  Re-use parts from previous bikes?  Buy new?  Scavenge?  I even heard a strategy was to buy a Motobe…

Started by Mike Wahlin

6 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Eric Dean

SRAM Stuff

Rather than a whole bike and then dink around changing stuff out. I'm going to pick up a frame and build it up. I test drove the SRAM Riva…

Started by Keith

30 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Talbot Hack

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service