Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any experiences with Fort Bicycles?

I know that they were mentioned in Velonews but there was no review of their cross frames.  So does ride one or test rode one?

Started by Vince H.

0 Feb 27, 2010

AM I the only nutcase to use Power Grips for 'cross?

I had spent 6-7 years with various clipless pedal platforms, Looks, SPD, SPD-R, Time  and just found going to Power Grips seemed to make mo…

Started by J.D. Kimple

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

Are there more people on Campy in CX than Road? Who's gonna run the new ergos? And other Campy stuff.

Ok, so I've been diggin' through the forum and article archives and finding good stuff. but more importantly a lot of people who ride Campy…

Started by Rich

31 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Nev M

Campagnolo Cross bike setup

So, I've got several somewhat conflicting setup issues, and limited resource$ of course. I'm switching my road bike over to Ergopower 10-s…

Started by slippyfish

26 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rich

Wheel set and parts suggestions

Soon I will be the new owner of a very nice Ridley Crossbow frame set. I am looking for suggestions for a good build, I plan on going with…

Started by Eric Dean

7 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rich

Superb old cyclo cross films

check out the great old cyclo cross films at   www.britishpathe.com   put cyclo cross or cross country cycling or cycling or tour de france…

Started by barry davies

0 Feb 11, 2010

Carbon frames and mud clearance

Hi all, I'm in the market for a new carbon frame, learnt the hard way this year with my CX9 (which I loved in every other way) that rear mu…

Started by Rob allen

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Hamilton

tires at the woulds

hey CX mag. i could really use an article on what tires the pros used at the worlds! thank Dan...  

Started by Dan Davis

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Cameron Marshall

Challenge Grifo vs FMB SSC?

Looking for some feedback. How close does the Grifo tread perform and handle compared to the FMB SSC tread? How much difference is the roll…

Started by John Osgood

9 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Carl Ring

test ride, redline monocog "cross" bike

Today was the perfect morning to finally take Stompy (version 2.0) for an extended "test ride". Mid-40's, fast-moving fog giving way to bri…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Jan 31, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service