Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

challenge Fango in the mud

hey all any of you use the Challenge Fango in the mud? the shop i race for sells Challenge so i can get them at a good discount, so how do…

Started by Dan Davis

4 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Carl Ring

removing glue from tires

just a quick question as i can't seem to find too much info anywhere else on the net. even the zinn-man doesn't mention it in THIS article.…

Started by sroka_robert

0 Jan 25, 2010

notubes and challenge grifo clinchers!!!!

Anyone on here running the stans sealant or any other kind of sealant with the challenge grifo clincher tires? I raced the grifo clincher l…

Started by Anthony Carlisi

8 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Mr. President

Stompy, version 2.0: Redline MonoCog

My 2010 xc/cross bike is here, and it's done. I scored a Redline Monocog over the holidays and just finished the last of the parts upgrades…

Started by Beth Hamon

4 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

FS: DeBernardi Zonal Carbon 59cm w/ Campagnolo Centaur

I've been trying to sell this bike locally with no luck so I'm expanding my advertising. I'm selling of a spare road bike so I can get a ne…

Started by Josh

0 Jan 18, 2010

Help a newbie find the right cyclocross bike.

I have been riding road bikes since I was a kid. I use my bike for commuting, and family fun. I ride about 12 miles one way to work with pa…

Started by Troy Johnson

3 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Beth

USAC and the cross worlds.

Ok so what’s going on with USAC and the world’s cross team? People on the team have to find their own way there as we know from last year a…

Started by Dan Davis

0 Jan 15, 2010

carbon wheels for cross

well are carbon wheels for cross really worth it? or do they just get trashed fast? i'm thinking of a set of carbon wheels for dry days and…

Started by Dan Davis

16 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Dan Davis

So Cal Cyclocross Bike Fit

Hello all, I live in the Irvine, CA area and was wondering if anyone can recommend a cyclocross bike fitter. Thanks, Vince

Started by Vince H.

0 Jan 12, 2010

looking for pedals

Does anyone know of a good cage pedal for under $50. Also sturdy toe clips to go with them. I just got a Bianchi San Jose to slam around on…

Started by Daniel Coughlin

0 Jan 12, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service