Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living With Bar End Shifters

I'm nearing the end of a training cross bike build. The bike will be used everywhere including my MTB routes, and it's on these routes that…

Started by Carl keen

2 Nov 1, 2009
Reply by Jason

Michelin Jets? Opinions?

Anyone out there have any experience with Michelin's Jet tire? Is strictly for dry hardpack? Does it even work well for that? I'm searchin…

Started by Big Red

7 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by andrew

Improving Registration for Cyclocross National Championships (Constructive Suggestions Only)

We know many people have complaints about the USAC and SportsBaseOnline's handling of nats registrations. Both regret the result, and USAC…

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

21 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

Torn Tubular Sidewall

My Tufo Flexus with a hole in the side wall is no longer useful as a tire, correct?

Started by Chris Moore

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Chris Moore

Can you help me with my gear selection? I almost tore my leg off !

Hello everyone , this is my first year in cyclocross but not racing ( MTB). I have been experimenting with different gears ratios . Recentl…

Started by Richard Hislop

15 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by andrew

Vittoria XM?

Anyone running these? After a several muddy weekends, I need a better mud tire. I'm actually considering dropping the coin to get Rhinos b…

Started by Katsu Tanda

12 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Katsu Tanda

Di2 "Overkill" for cross?

After deciding to hang-up the road bike after a nasty accident while riding involving an SUV, I've decided to get a cross bike and more or…

Started by Kanned Heat

19 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Hamilton

Any expierence with Kenda or Maxxis CX tires?

I probably won't get any but can anyone recommend a cheap Kenda or Maxxis (not cheap but good deals to be had) for CX racing in Maine. Ther…

Started by Rich

14 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Rich

SRAM Red Cassette

How many of you have had success using the SRAM Red Cassette for cross? I see that it clogs with mud easier but just how bad is it? I bough…

Started by Ryan Hough

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Jason

Clincher tires for grass + dry and loose

Hi, first time poster, long time non-poster... Been racing a couple years and I'm starting to get more picky about equipment. I'm trying t…

Started by TimJ

4 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Pirate Race Productions

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service