Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What degree is your stem?

I am curious what degree stem people have on their cx bike compared to your mountain and/or road bike and if you have any spacers under it.…

Started by Hank

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Darren

Bianchi D2

Does anyone think the headtubes are unusually short on these?

Started by duane dickey

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by c-note

Launch of New Wheel Company!

Hey guys, with cross season fast approaching, I thought you might want to check out this new carbon wheel company. www.cadencecycles.com

Started by Stephen Simonds

4 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

handlebars/grips for cross?

Coming at 'cross from short-track, I'm riding a mountain bike with a Misfit Psycles (http://www.psyclestore.com) FU2-bar, basically a flat…

Started by Beth Hamon

12 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Beth Hamon

cyclocross brakes

Im trying to decide what brakes to put on my cannondale optimo,its got the stock heavy cannondales on it now,I know the pauls are great but…

Started by Gary Bellar

9 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Evan Andrew Bybee

first cross clinic: how to cyclocross in 150 easy leaps

I went to the first 'cross clinic last night, a womens-only affair held at Alpenrose (also the site of the first Cross Crusade race in Octo…

Started by Beth Hamon

2 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by GeWilli

Bike Frame

I have components beleive me, 105 and Ultegra, boxes full. My question is the frame. I'm just getting back into cyclocross from many, many…

Started by Randy Edward Hubb

6 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Mabh

Best tubes to use with clinchers

I know, I know - the ONLY thing to run in cross are tubulars, but for those of us who only have one clincher wheelset, does anyone have a g…

Started by Gary Olson

3 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Hank

Wheel Question

I found a deal that I could not pass up through Performance for a front wheel, an Open Pro, laced with double butted spokes to the new 7900…

Started by Alembical

5 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Troy G

Shoes

Which shoes are people's favorites? I am planning on riding in (suffering in) the 3 peaks and notice that it has a lot of running (walking)…

Started by Andrew Sweet

8 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Michael Dolan

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service