Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charm City Cyclocross on Sept. 20-21 in Baltimore today is the last day to register.

Today is the last day to register for Charm City Cyclocross on Sept. 20-21 in Baltimore. It is going to be amazing this year, it's the race…

Started by Erik_A

0 Sep 16, 2014

stolen cross bike

stolen 2 weeks ago in rochester, ny Motobecane Fantom cx pro , white with red/silver letters Kysrium helium wheels (black bladed spokes wit…

Started by david taylor

0 Jul 21, 2014

Worlds live coverage?

Anyone have info on how to get live coverage in the US other than with cycling.tv? The UCI says Universal Sports but their website doesn't…

Started by Wesley Best

10 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

ew Crockett and Boone = old XO2?

I had heard 2nd hand that when Katie Compton had signed with Trek, she was not happy at all with the Cronus and had the Trek guys scramblin…

Started by J.D. Kimple

5 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Humble Frameworks

Sanne Van Passen - what is going on with her?

Anyone know what is going on with Sanne Van Passen?  I saw somewhere that she has a leg injury, but no other detail.  Is she out for the wh…

Started by Paul

1 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Kevin White

Sidi Soles packing full of snow - tips?

CXers in general, Sidi users in particular, any tips on what to do in snow w/running? Never had shoes pack up like this before. Crazy. Have…

Started by Frankncross

0 Nov 19, 2013

Van Dessel: Gin & Trombones

I am looking for a 2nd CX (pit) bike.  I love my Cannondale: CAAD9 CX, but am temped to try the Van Dessel: Gin & Trombones as a frame/…

Started by Erik_A

6 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Erik_A

What's shorter than CX season? CX tee shirt buying season!

Thinking about getting some pressies for upcoming holidays etc. Looked for cross gear like t-shirts, arm warmers, socks etc. Everything's p…

Started by Mike Wood

1 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Simon J

I'm starting a podcast: SoCalCrossCast. Check it out!

I'm off and running with a new podcast that covers all the cx racing here in Southern California. I'll be talking about race results, serie…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Oct 23, 2013

Sanctioned article in new CX issue #22...

Just got the new issue. Love it! (And I liked the last Ladies issue, too. ...And all the others! :) ) I'm somewhat new to CX but am intere…

Started by Jeff Potter

0 Oct 21, 2013

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service