Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

your cx bike (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Surly Crosscheck

Frame: Surly Crosscheck 52cm Fork: Surly Crosscheck Headset: King Bars: Ritchey Comp Stem: Thomson Cranks: Sram Apex Pedals: Eggbeaters 3 C…

Started by Kyle Gisbert

0 Aug 3, 2011

2003 fuju comp cross....upgrades coming soon

Started by scott altland

0 Apr 18, 2011

Interchangeable Cyclocross and Road Wheel

Here's my challenge... I want a reasonably priced rear wheel that I can swap out between my 'cross and road bikes. The wheel will be strict…

Started by Michael Ereli

3 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by David Mackintosh

Looking for a Rotor Q Ring Outer 46t Cyclocross 135 bcd

Looking for a Rotor Q Ring Outer 46t Cyclocross 135 bc. Let me know if you have one you want to sell.

Started by rolando

0 Jul 3, 2010

Uber-budget 'cross-ish build

I had this Takara frameset around and was going to do something else with it but... Hey, it's got great clearance and tried to see what I c…

Started by J.D. Kimple

11 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

new bike ideas for ss?

I have raced my first season on "Stompy", a 13- or 14-year-old Kona Fire Mountain that was converted to singlespeed. I rode short-track XC…

Started by Beth Hamon

12 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Beth Hamon

My Vintage Cross.....

This is my Vintage Cross bike. Built all with Old and NOS parts. Frame is a Labadie (really a Zeus, but has Campy Drops. Very true cross…

Started by Jeremy

9 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by andrew

My monster cross

Yeah, I know it's not really practical but I did it. No this is not a race set up, but it's fun to ride on the trails. The tires are Pana…

Started by Albino

15 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Albino

Bianchi Axis Campy/Tektro build

I've mentioned it in this forum, and have even downloaded 2 pics to this site. But all the details and links to more pics are here: http:/…

Started by Rich

0 Mar 26, 2009

Bontrager HED Aeolus 65 Tubular Wheels - Cross?

I have a set of perfect condition Bontrager Aeolus 65s that I no longer use for road racing and recently mounted them to some Fango 34s. Th…

Started by JesseG

2 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by JesseG

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service