Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Jeff McCachren's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I know you posted this a long time ago but I also was looking into one of these.  …"

Jeff McCachren replied Oct 19, 2015 to WTB Raleigh Twin Six Dark Horse Single Speed

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Jeff McCachren

"When in doubt, always check with the skills section on here: http://www.cxmagazine.c…"

Jeff McCachren replied Mar 19, 2015 to The Elusive Remount

3 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Timmy R

"I'm with BSUdude I'm 6'2" with a 31" inseam.  My cross bikes are usually the same s…"

Jeff McCachren replied Feb 24, 2015 to CX newbie struggling with size

3 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Jeff McCachren

"Easy, Nathan. Get a set of hubs (32h or 36h) and have them built up to Velocity Maj…"

Jeff McCachren replied Dec 2, 2014 to Tufo (or other) - tubular for clincher? open tubulars?

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Jeff McCachren

"how much for the Bontragers?   Do you have pictures of all of the wheels? Thanks "

Jeff McCachren replied Apr 3, 2014 to Aluminum tubulars

6 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

"Is cxmag not going to do a link like they did for Nationals?   Any body know what ti…"

Jeff McCachren replied Jan 28, 2014 to Worlds live coverage?

10 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

"Do you still have these tires?   I'll take em! (if you do). Thanks"

Jeff McCachren replied Jan 28, 2014 to FS: Dugast Pipisquallo Tubular Tires - File Tread w/ Rhino Side Knobs

4 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Stefano Tomasello

"if you've got tires, buy  Kris Fleming 's wheels.   It's a great set up and you'll b…"

Jeff McCachren replied Jan 27, 2014 to Recommend me Tubeless vs. Tubulars for next year

44 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Dan Davis

"Tubulars are a great option.  And after set up they aren't a pain.  Glue them "Belgi…"

Jeff McCachren replied Jan 27, 2014 to Recommend me Tubeless vs. Tubulars for next year

44 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Dan Davis

"Can you send pics of the Carver C50 Disc Wheelset to jmccachren at gmail . com?  Do…"

Jeff McCachren replied Jan 14, 2014 to End of Season Sale - now w/Pics

17 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Frankncross

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service