Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

rich rutishauser's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I replied to you last week but it did  not respond to this part of the thread so I'm…"

rich rutishauser replied Nov 3, 2019 to I am looking for a 51-52 cm cyclocross frame and fork to build up a second bike. Anyone?

6 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Kusterer

"It is still available.  Right now it is built up as described but i could strip it d…"

rich rutishauser replied Oct 23, 2019 to I am looking for a 51-52 cm cyclocross frame and fork to build up a second bike. Anyone?

6 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Kusterer

"I have a Redline aluminum Conquest with a carbon fork, but it is a full bike, 9 spee…"

rich rutishauser replied Aug 11, 2019 to I am looking for a 51-52 cm cyclocross frame and fork to build up a second bike. Anyone?

6 Nov 12, 2019
Reply by Bob Kusterer

"I'm sorry but no the stem cap is sold.  I have updated the list and taken it out ri…"

rich rutishauser replied Mar 28, 2015 to FS:wheels and other stuff prices reduced

18 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by rich rutishauser

"Hi, I'll take both of  the Sworks Turbo's if they are still available.  Also, is the…"

rich rutishauser replied Mar 22, 2015 to Huge long list of components, bikes and Crux Pro Race frameset

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Adam St. Germain

"I have had 3 sets of the EuroX (both aluminum and magnesium, but not carbon) and hav…"

rich rutishauser replied Mar 22, 2015 to Help deciding between: Shorty Ultimate, TRP RevoX, and TRP EuroX

2 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jeffrey Borisch

"Price drop on the Redline, please make offers!"

rich rutishauser replied Nov 28, 2014 to Redline Conquest Team 60 cm, lots of various parts too!

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Henrik Schubert

"Updated to include shipping in the price drop of the Redline"

rich rutishauser replied Nov 2, 2014 to Redline Conquest Team 60 cm, lots of various parts too!

9 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Henrik Schubert

"The rest of my reply got cut off...it should have read; Let's call it 90 bucks shipp…"

rich rutishauser replied May 28, 2013 to FS:wheels and other stuff prices reduced

18 Mar 28, 2015

"$14 UPS ground."

rich rutishauser replied May 28, 2013 to FS:wheels and other stuff prices reduced

18 Mar 28, 2015

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service