Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

kevin manuel's Discussions (28)

Discussions Started (28) Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle rental in Nice

Hi, One of the postings mentioned that Nice was fairly flat. Wondering if bicycle rental for leisurely biking makes sense, in terms of bic…

Started by kevin manuel in bike tech & setup

0 Apr 27, 2018

East Coast Park bike rental

Hi, we’re coming to Singapore next week and I really want to hire bikes and ride along the East Coast parkway, stopping for lunch at the Ea…

0 Apr 27, 2018

Road cycling in Kos

Hi, I'm aware that there are places to hire mountain bikes in Kos, does anybody know of anywhere I could rent a road (racing) bike from? I…

0 Apr 27, 2018

Road cycling activities ?

Hi, I am thinking about a week on the beach in the Seychelles as a Maldives alternative. Although we really like our Maldives getaways, I…

0 Apr 27, 2018

Matosinhos bike rental

Hi, Are there any bike rental places open on Sundays in Matosinhos? I was planning on renting with Fishy Bikes but it looks like they have…

0 Apr 23, 2018

Keukenhof bike rental

Hi, We will be taking the train from the airport with the combi ticket and plan to arrive to Keukenhof by 9am. Would it be best to rent bi…

0 Apr 23, 2018

Who's gone tubeless on 700c wheels/road bikes? opinions?

Hi, Really appreciate all the advice in the previous thread and I’ve nearly clicked buy on a set of schwalbe duranos. However… I’ve since…

0 Apr 23, 2018

28mm tyres…anyone gone large ?

Hi, I’m building a new road bike and can’t decide whether to go for 25mm or 28mm rubber. I’m not an athlete by any stretch of the imaginat…

0 Apr 23, 2018

Road cycling activities ?

Hi, I am thinking about a week on the beach in the Seychelles as a Maldives alternative. Although we really like our Maldives getaways, I…

0 Apr 18, 2018

Good Road Bike Shop in LA/OC?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a road bike and I'm having a hard time choosing a good local bike shop. I bought my last bike at Jones Bicycles in…

0 Apr 18, 2018

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service