Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Dave Flanary's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"These look pretty good - and are made to be run tubeless. That is way better thasn "…"

Dave Flanary replied Oct 18, 2012 to Tubeless CX tires (now that Hutchinson is out)

30 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

"I just installed some new carbon Bullodgs last nite. They may fit a little tighter t…"

Dave Flanary replied Oct 28, 2010 to Anyone tried the new carbon-bead Hutchinson tubeless Bulldog tires?

17 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by andrew

"I have used the old Hutchinsons for the past 2 years. My 2009 Redline Conquest Pro c…"

Dave Flanary replied Oct 25, 2010 to Current best thinking on tubeless

7 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by andrew

"I used them on my old bike until they were gone. Can't find any. Please make them tu…"

Dave Flanary replied Oct 17, 2010 to Who wants Michelin to re-release the green Michelin Mud Cyclocross Tire?

76 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by brianhancock

"I don't get it. If the tires fit tight, why would they blow off? I too have been usi…"

Dave Flanary replied Oct 17, 2010 to Anyone tried the new carbon-bead Hutchinson tubeless Bulldog tires?

17 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by andrew

"I am going to try laced into 32 hole Dura Ace hubs. Should be light and inexpensive."

Dave Flanary replied Jul 30, 2010 to Notubes Alpha 340 Wheels

7 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Bob Nunnink

"I think that's the ticket. No big cable hanger, less weight, less stack height. The…"

Dave Flanary replied Jul 26, 2010 to FSA Obit CX headset

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Flanary

"Folks seem to have a hard time keeping it adjusted. It's too bad because it seems li…"

Dave Flanary replied Jul 23, 2010 to FSA Obit CX headset

5 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Dave Flanary

"I used Hutchinson Bulldog clinchers on the Ritchey rimes that came with my Redline C…"

Dave Flanary replied Jan 22, 2010 to notubes and challenge grifo clinchers!!!!

8 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Mr. President

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service