Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Paul's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the front fork have cantilever posts?  I cannot tell.  What is the widest tire…"

Paul replied May 27, 2012 to FS: SS Project bike

6 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Huck

"HI, I have a question about this wheelset.  I got an exact set of Cane Creek Volos f…"

Paul replied Dec 18, 2011 to Cane Creek Volos Tubular Wheelset w/ Grifo 32s Shimano

3 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Nargis

"http://cowbell.cxmagazine.com/photo/santa-cruz-stigmata-xs-50-51-cm-20111?context=la…"

Paul replied Dec 13, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

"Got it the pict of it posted on my album!. Thanks for the help.  I had a change of u…"

Paul replied Dec 12, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

"I put my old Shimano Dura ace road pedal in the arm cranks and when I thought that a…"

Paul replied Nov 12, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

"It is almost done.  I will take some pics and post them up this weekend!  "

Paul replied Nov 9, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

"I need to train, lower my gut etc...  All the nearest racing events seem to be a cou…"

Paul replied Oct 18, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

"Hi, thanks for the reply.  Since your reply, I have placed an order for a chocolate…"

Paul replied Oct 18, 2011 to What exactly do I need in other to equip a Santa Cruz Stigmata frame off from other parts

10 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Paul

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service