Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Chris Mayhew's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (331) Replies Latest Activity

"I suppose 9spd is a bit less durable, yes. But where on earth are you going to find…"

Chris Mayhew replied Nov 28, 2017 to 9 or 10 speed for new cyclocross bike?

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Justin Loretz

"You can surely get a mid length rear derailler and a much larger cassette. It would…"

Chris Mayhew replied Sep 26, 2016 to How low can I go? - Cross Gearing

3 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Brian

"Are you running single or double ring? If single any Shimano rear derailleur will fi…"

Chris Mayhew replied Mar 21, 2016 to Which Shimano (10s comp.) road rear derailleur has the highest spring tension?

2 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Jeffrey Borisch

"Yeah, no problem. Having a spare bike seems to be a thing of the past for most races…"

Chris Mayhew replied Dec 2, 2015 to Pits at Nationals when you don't have a pit crew

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"There's typically some sort of centralized rack you can leave a bike or wheels at. E…"

Chris Mayhew replied Dec 2, 2015 to Pits at Nationals when you don't have a pit crew

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"The pits at nationals work like any other pit. If you don't have someone there you c…"

Chris Mayhew replied Dec 1, 2015 to Pits at Nationals when you don't have a pit crew

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"Just email me. csmayhew@gmail"

Chris Mayhew replied Sep 3, 2015 to FS: Challenge Grifo clinchers pro series

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"You can do that, absolutely. That is going to make for a big jump between the two r…"

Chris Mayhew replied Aug 21, 2015 to Chainring swap

1 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

"I'm not sure the Tufo tires are still around in that model. They weren't that great…"

Chris Mayhew replied Nov 24, 2014 to Tufo (or other) - tubular for clincher? open tubulars?

3 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Jeff McCachren

"I've owned the Vermarc and Champ Sys pants. The Vermarc are less complicated but sli…"

Chris Mayhew replied Nov 17, 2014 to Cold weather setup questions

4 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by david taylor

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service