Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged '50cm' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 2015 Felt F4X 50cm

Used, but in great shape! Raced less than a dozen times, otherwise a light duty commuter. Stock components, except calipers were upgraded t…

Started by Anne Barnes

0 Nov 9, 2017

Reynolds DV3K Carbon Tubulars $650 + Van Dessel Gin and Trombones 50cm frameset $450

I have a set of Reynolds DV3K carbon tubulars. They are in almost immaculate shape, only very small signs of use on the road only. Come wit…

Started by Cam Mancuso

0 Sep 30, 2013

50cm Van Dessel Full Tilt Boogie complete bike

Size 50 cm Carbon frame and fork with integrated FSA headset Dura-Ace 7801 SL Scandium Tubeless Wheelset Vittoria Cross XG Tubeless Tires A…

Started by belle

3 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by belle

FS: 2011 Ridley X-Fire Frameset, 50cm (53 top tube)

Excellent condition with standard wear, used less than 1 year. See photo gallery with details on areas of wear such as the top of the down…

Started by Allen Krughoff

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Allen Krughoff

Moots Psychlo-X for sale

2007 Moots CX frame, 50cm with Reynolds OUZO Pro fork and FSA headset. Needs new decals. More photos available upon request this is a 'stoc…

Started by Anne Barnes

0 Aug 9, 2011

SOLD - Ridley Crosswind Frame/Fork 50cm

Folks: gotta sell my 50cm Aluminum Ridley Frame and Fork. Will sell the frame with the seatpost clamp and the headset.   or best offer.   I…

Started by Ohio Farmer

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Ohio Farmer

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service