Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'Campagnolo' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: Campy Record 10 speed mini groupset and other parts

Campy Record 10 speed shifters - $175 excellent condition very slight wear on bottom of brake leverCampy Record 10 Speed Titanium Rear Dera…

Started by Patrick O'Sullivan

1 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by Patrick O'Sullivan

Tubular Rims and Tires FS:

I have the makings of 3 sets of tubulars: Rims: 1 set: of barely used (100 miles road) 1 Mavic Reflex SUB (light silver) and 1 Mavic GP4 (d…

Started by Erik_A

0 Mar 23, 2013

FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

The more I sell, the more I'll contribute back to the Forum. I will remove items from the listing as they sell. All offers considered.  Don…

Started by Adam St. Germain

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

FS: Campagnolo CX11 Chainrings 36t & 46t

Hi Folks I may have the dubious distinction of being the first person to destroy a Campagnolo CX crankset. The upside to this for you is th…

Started by Alex Mouton

4 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Alex Mouton

Brifters - Campy Mirage vs. Microshift ???

Trying to put together the second 'cross bike and I am not a parts snob. In fact, I have some fun out performing some guys who are using Du…

Started by J.D. Kimple

10 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by J.D. Kimple

For sale: custom wheelset - Campagnolo Record hubs/Mavic Reflex tubular rims/DT SuperComp

I'm selling my Campagnolo Record hubs laced to Mavic Reflex tubular rims with DT Swiss SuperComp spokes/alloy nips in the always classic 32…

Started by Andy Messer

0 Jul 6, 2010

Campagnolo Cross bike setup

So, I've got several somewhat conflicting setup issues, and limited resource$ of course. I'm switching my road bike over to Ergopower 10-s…

Started by slippyfish

26 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Rich

WTB: Left Ergo (Campag) Lever/Parts

All: Due to a freak accident, I need to hunt down a working OR non-functional left ergo lever pronto. My 4-bike floor-to-ceiling stand kee…

Started by Dahron Johnson

5 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Rich

Katie Compton Campagnolo parts Sale

I have some Campagnolo 10spd parts from Katie's bikes available for sale before we head back to Belgium. I'll update with some more as soon…

Started by Kiwimark

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Kiwimark

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service