Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'Cyclocross' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay carbon framesets?

Hey guys, I was looking for an upgrade to a carbon frame set for the cyclocross season, and ended HERE.  Its reasonably priced for a junior…

Started by Luke Klaussen

2 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Luke Klaussen

Tommaso Diavolo Carbon Cyclocross Bike 50cm - Seattle, WA - $1,500

Purchased this beauty in Dec 2010 and used her primarily as a road bike; only 2 CX races :(. The build: Full 12K carbon frame and fork (in…

Started by David whitlock

1 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by David whitlock

Starter cyclocross bike

I'm looking for a good starter cyclocross bike for under $1000. I have a road bike so I have the bike handling experience. I would like to…

Started by Anthony DiPalma

0 May 1, 2012

FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

The more I sell, the more I'll contribute back to the Forum. I will remove items from the listing as they sell. All offers considered.  Don…

Started by Adam St. Germain

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

Redline singlespeed frameset?

Is anyone currently racing on the Redline singlespeed frameset (aluminum frame, carbon fork)? I am being invited to consider it as my next…

Started by Beth Hamon

4 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by DStudley

Blowout pricing on remaining Bailey Cross Frames

We are clearing out the last of our O'Brien and Miniluv cyclocross frames.  We are down to one size 60 O'Brien and a few 56cm and 58cm in b…

Started by John Bailey

3 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by John Bailey

For Sale - New Challenge Grifo XS Tubluar Tires - $120

I have a pair of brand new Challenge Grifo XS Tubulars (the file tread version of the grifo) that have never been glued or ridden. I had th…

Started by Howard Voght

0 Oct 10, 2011

Frameset for sale, price lowered: 2010 56cm Slingshot DD-x

For sale: a lightly used and in very good condition 2010 Slingshot DD-x frameset, $750 obo. The frameset includes a Ritchey WCS carbon cx f…

Started by Patrick McEnaney

0 Sep 14, 2011

Cleaning Out the Parts Bin

Alpha Q Carbon Cross Fork- 1 1/8, 190mm steer tube- SOLDNew Kore Kross Race+ Cyclocross Brakes (WHITE) (Front and Rear)-$60Bontrager Mounta…

Started by Robert

10 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Robert

FOR SALE: New never used Louis garneau cross bike.Small

X_ELITE_BIKE   Photos: http://gallery.me.com/paulboudreau#100204 Description from the LG website (spelling mistakes are theirs). Descripti…

Started by Stuart Beaulieu

0 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service