Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'Felt' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: 2015 Felt F4X 50cm

Used, but in great shape! Raced less than a dozen times, otherwise a light duty commuter. Stock components, except calipers were upgraded t…

Started by Anne Barnes

0 Nov 9, 2017

Which disc-brake CX suits my needs?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and new to the whole cyclocross community. Here's the story. I want to buy my first cx bike but I'm…

Started by Michał Łuniewski

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Craig MacIntyre

2012 Felt F65X Size 57 w/ Disc Brakes

This bike is used and has about 1100 miles on it of a mix of commuting and cyclocross.  It is in great shape, but the chainstay and crank b…

Started by Wes Boyce

1 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Wes Boyce

FS: 2012 Felt F3X--53 cm $1350

2011 Felt F3X Cyclocross Bike--54 CM $1350. Raced for two seasons. Very well taken care of but has normal nicks in paint and finish from us…

Started by David Neubeck

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by David Neubeck

2010 Felt Breed Singlespeed Cyclocross Bike Almost New

I've got a 55cm 2010 Felt Breed single speed cyclocross bike for sale for $700 shipped and I would prefer to use Paypal unless you want to…

Started by Wes Boyce

1 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Wes Boyce

FOR SALE: Felt F15X Bike 55cm - $1200

This is the 2009 model of Felt's top of the line 'cross bike. It has been ridden for approximately two full cyclocross seasons and kept in…

Started by Spencer Powlison

3 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Andrew Burnette

Noob to cross and bikes - opinion on the new Felt CX bikes?

I've posted this in a couple different forums so please forgive me if you've read this before! Hi! I'm a noob to cross and could use all t…

Started by Chris Mawhinney

6 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Cabo Wabo

FYI - Felt Recalls 1,500 CX Bikes

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Felt Bicycles, has issued a voluntary recall of about 1,500 Felt F1X cyclo…

Started by Blondie

0 Aug 20, 2009

Stolen 2008 Felt F1X in San Francisco

I'm just putting this out as many places as I can right now. On 5/14/09 I had my 2008 59cm Felt F1X stolen from out in front of the Beach C…

Started by Ed Ronningen

0 May 15, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service