Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'cyclocross' (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MAFIA RACING/PBR CULT CROSS 2009...Just when you thought the season was over, it starts again. March 15th and 22nd

http://cultcross2008.blogspot.com/ left;"> That's right CX'ers, Honey, I'm hoooome. Cult Cross 2009 is on with many of it's great s…

Started by elgee

0 Jan 23, 2009

Pictures Nationals day 1, 2 and 3 2008, Colorado riders.

Hey colorado racers @ CX Nationals. I've posted pictures of day 1 Mens Master 55-70+ Mens B 40+ Sorry, I didn't take any pics of the earlie…

Started by slush

0 Dec 11, 2008

2008 Nationals Roll Call

Who's all going to nationals? Couple of questions to help people meet in-person: What categories are you racing? What bike will you be r…

Started by Josh

6 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by slush

Video, USGP Portland Day 1

USGP o Cyclocross, Portland Day 1 video is here

Started by Dessa

3 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Dessa

Cyclocross Nationals Parties

As you know post-race socializing is just as much a part of 'cross as racing. For those of you coming to K.C. for nationals here are some…

Started by Josh

0 Dec 10, 2008

Cyclocross in NYC??? YES! NOVEMBER 30th!

Dom, On November 30th, something awesome is going down and we want you to be a part of it! We've been given permission by the City of New…

Started by CJIA

0 Nov 24, 2008

brake set up

I run avid canti's and am considering the short tektro v-brakes because I like stopping. What do you folks run?

Started by Cyclocross Magazine

31 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by slabber

drugs in 'cross

if someone was to write an article for us on performing enhancing drugs in the 'cross scene, probably focused on europe, what questions wou…

Started by andrew

6 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Noonski

FS: Planet X Pro Carbon 50 with Challenge Grifos

I've got an unused set of Planet X Pro Carbon 50 wheels with unused Challenge Grifo tubular tires (mounted, unglued). These were for a 'cr…

Started by Bicyclego

17 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Foley

For Sale Kelly Knobby X (Medium) with Campagnolo Record and Carbon Wheels

Pictures are here: http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh210/intraurban/?action=view&current=39a39afc.pbw Probably one of the last u…

Started by Bicyclego

5 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Bicyclego

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service