Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'hutchinson' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: Pair of Hutchinson Bulldog CX Tubeless - carbon bead, new

Like the title says, I have some new Hutchinson Bulldog tires.  These are the discontinued model with grey tread and carbon beads.  A true…

Started by Alex

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by James Smith

FS: Wheels, tires, tubeless, carbon. Updates, price drops, don't make me put 'em eBay...

The more I sell, the more I'll contribute back to the Forum. I will remove items from the listing as they sell. All offers considered.  Don…

Started by Adam St. Germain

20 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Adam St. Germain

So, I found a weak link in tubeless CX setups...?

So, on Saturday before my race at the Cross Crusade in Bend, I was putting on my race wheels, when I noticed both my tires were pretty low…

Started by Matt Savage

0 Oct 31, 2011

Problems with Shimano Wheels & Hutchinson Tubeless. Help!

I have had great experience with mountain bike tires and Stan's and have been using Crest rims on my mountain bike with non tubeless Maxxis…

Started by Van Geslani

8 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by stickboybike

Tubular glues

I know Mastik is the favorite, followed by Continental. But anyone use Hutchinson or Pastali? Curious. I'm not sure why I like to experimen…

Started by andrew

5 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by phil noble

Hot deal

i guess you have to have a hook-up at a bike shop, but this seems like a smokin deal: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=6njk

Started by nodeal

0 Aug 30, 2008

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service