Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'mud' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS/FT discs: SRAM Centerline & Carver Mud Runner

I have:   2x140mm SRAM Centerline rotors (brand new, in package)                2x140mm Carver Mud Runnner rotors (very gently used, no bol…

Started by JC Ramirez

5 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by JC Ramirez

Single narrow / wide chainrings - performance in the mud for CX

What is everyone's thoughts on using single narrow / wide chainrings in muddy CX race conditions (vs. a standard single chainring with bash…

Started by Erik_A

9 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by don

Specialized Tracer Pro (2Bliss Ready) thoughts after super sloppy race

Just thought I'd post a little diddy to let anyone who's curious about the Specialized Tracer Pro 2Bliss (tubeless) tires know how they've…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Timmy R

FS: Schwalbe Rocket Ron CX, Avid Shorty Ultimate & other brakes and parts

Hope everyone's season is going great!  Have a few items that need to find a new home. 1.  Pair of Schwalbe Rocket Ron CX tires -- NEW --…

Started by Alex

4 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Alex

Who wants Michelin to re-release the green Michelin Mud Cyclocross Tire?

The boys at Michelin seem open to the idea of re-releasing the green Michelin Mud tire and tread. Would you be psyched? Add your name here.

Started by andrew

76 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by brianhancock

Post race clean up.

Hey all.  This will be my first year racing cross.  I was wondering something and hoping you all could offer some insight on your methods.…

Started by Aaron J

3 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Oliver Yeh

Apex rear der with Rival group?

Was interested in adding an Apex rear der to my Rival-group bike. The thinking is that I could run a bigger cassette for MTB tracks and suc…

Started by J.D. Kimple

5 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Leon Droby

Win Green Michelins! Cyclocross Magazine and Bikereg.com Team Up to Support Bjorn Fox’s Travel to Worlds

Please repost, retweet, blog, ect!http://www.cxmagazine.com/bjorn-fox-worlds-raffle-michelin-green-mud-tires Would you pay $5 for chance t…

Started by Steve

0 Jan 23, 2011

race report: OBRA Oregon State CX Championships, Salem

This will be a slightly truncated report, because my personal results were not spectacular and because tonight the tank is officially empty…

Started by Beth Hamon

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Emil

race report: cross crusade # 7, hillsboro, oregon

Saturday, I wasn't sure I'd be up for racing. I'd had some cargo-hauling rides at work the previous week, had not ridden at all last weeken…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Todd Shank

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service