Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'singlespeed' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mountain bike conversion for cross

A friend was nice enough to hand me over a pretty well spec'd 2011 Trek 8000. Since I help manage a cross team I thought this would make an…

Started by Jarrett L Conway

0 Dec 16, 2015

For Sale: Bianchi San Jose Singlespeed 56cm - $600

Selling my singlespeed workhorse.  Great for racing or commuting.  I used it for half of the 2009 season and all of last season (10 races).…

Started by Rad Hallman

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Ginger

55cm All-City Nature Boy Zona black/gold frameset with gold CK HS- $475

Selling my beloved Nature Boy Zona. With the addition of my Cannondale, I have to get rid of one bike out of the fleet, and this is the o…

Started by Carlos Matutes

3 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Carlos Matutes

Chain tensioner recommendations

Hello all -I am building up a single speed cyclocross bike and I need to buy a chain tensioner.  I was hoping for some recommendations.  Pe…

Started by Perry Brown

3 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Bill Bailey

2010 Felt Breed Singlespeed Cyclocross Bike Almost New

I've got a 55cm 2010 Felt Breed single speed cyclocross bike for sale for $700 shipped and I would prefer to use Paypal unless you want to…

Started by Wes Boyce

1 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Wes Boyce

Single Speed CX Setup

I'm going to purchase an All City Nature Boy SS CX frame & fork.  I'd rather build up the pieces than buy a preset build.  I'm not too…

Started by Mike Wahlin

3 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Joel Budacki

WTB rear singlespeed cassette hub

Did you try singlespeed this year and decide it wasn't for you? Great. I mean, sorry it didn't work out and all, but your bummer could fill…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Dec 18, 2010

anyone build up and race a pake c'muter?

I am on the verge of making the leap to a 700c-wheeled 'cross bike for next year. I would continue tor ace Stompy (my 26"-wheeled Redline)…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Dec 16, 2010

race report: OBRA Oregon State CX Championships, Salem

This will be a slightly truncated report, because my personal results were not spectacular and because tonight the tank is officially empty…

Started by Beth Hamon

1 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Emil

redline monocog 26" singlespeed

Getting into cyclocross from other cycling disciplines can be intimidatingly expensive, especially when you see so many people racing on th…

Started by Beth Hamon

0 Oct 8, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service