Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tires' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Michelin Mud 2s for sale - new

Selling two brand-new Michelin Mud 2 cyclocross tires, 700 x 30 - never mounted, but no longer in original packaging. I changed over to tub…

Started by Joe B

0 Nov 7, 2011

Tire Tread design - Art vs Science?

It seems that a lot of commonly held beliefs in 'cross just don't hold up (i.e., deeper dish rims are better in sand) or in bicycling in ge…

Started by J.D. Kimple

4 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by VJ Goh

experience w/small block tread patterns?

Late last year, I scored some wheels with Tufo Flexus Cubus tires glued and ready to roll.  Finally got to put them through the paces yeste…

Started by Patrick Shank

3 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Patrick Shank

FOR SALE - Clinchers, some NOS, all new (Trek Matrix, IRC V-Cross, Panaracer CrossBlaster)

Following tires are FS, none have been mounted. Shipping will be actual cost of shipping.   NOS Trek Matrix Multi-sport. QNTY: one. Gumwall…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Jul 11, 2011

FOR SALE - Clincers, some NOS, all new

Following tires are FS, none have been mounted. Shipping will be actual cost of shipping.   NOS Trek Matrix Multi-sport. QNTY: one. Gumwall…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Jul 11, 2011

Tubless tire in NorCal

Hello I am a U14 Racer in the Bay Area and  I am looking to got tubeless this next season.I already have stan's kit and now I am looking fo…

Started by Nolan Van Dine

8 May 31, 2011
Reply by Cyclocross Magazine

going tubeless - which tires have worked for you?

so I'm gonna play some more with tubeless, and I'm curious to know what tires have you folks tried that have worked well, and which ones to…

Started by Tire Snob

40 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by John Weathers

Tubeless recommendation for Velocity A23 rims?

I've had a lot of good experience running tubeless on the road bike (various rims, Stans yellow tape, Hutchinson Road Tubeless tires) and M…

Started by David Mackintosh

12 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Scott Mares

Challenge Grifo clincher tire defect?

First ride on my new Challenge Grifo clinchers and they feel great but the tread is peeling off the rear! About 90 minutes in dry condition…

Started by Scott Alexander

4 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Scott Alexander

Up for sale

I have a few things to sell.If you're looking to try your hand at tubeless I have a package deal.  I would like to sell all the tires and t…

Started by Matty P.

0 Aug 22, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service