Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tires' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

recomdations for tires for a newbie

I was thinking of using the kenda komando. I have not seen any good reveiws. Does anybody have a comment or a review.

Started by Kurtis Fraley

3 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by ZenNMotion

Actual Tufo T34 dimensions?

I may have to wait for the magazine to come out, but can someone who has a pair of Tufo T34s measure the width? I want to verify that there…

Started by Greg

4 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Greg

reviewing a pile 'o tires.

So we've gotten a bunch of tires that we've been testing, and I've been surprised actually at the results so far - weights, widths, and of…

Started by andrew

17 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Hamilton

Dry conditions rear clincher tire recommendations

Hi, I'm looking for a dry-conditions, rear (clincher) race/pit/practice tire for use this year. I don't know whether many of the courses I'…

Started by Dan Werle

2 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Dan Werle

tires

so i have a question if any one can answer it. when riding with lower pressure my tire will wash out on turns what will help? maybe smaller…

Started by jeremiah blume

7 May 11, 2009
Reply by andrew

FS: Tufo Flexus 32s New and Used

In addition to the Challenge 32s for sale, I have some new and used Tufo Flexus 32s in black and gray available. To pick up a new one for…

Started by Echappe Equipment

2 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Quick Survey...What Tire Pressure is Everyone Riding?

As for me I'm running 25-26 psi in the front and 28psi in the rear. I would love to hear what people are riding and why.

Started by SuperTick

10 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by vanwacx

tubular storage

tubulars are pretty expensive and hard to repair. the cotton or silk casing often can rot or dry out and become brittle. curious to hear if…

Started by Tire Snob

6 May 8, 2008
Reply by Rui

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service