Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'training' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

December Races leadup to 2016 Nationals

I know a lot of people are looking for late-season races to keep up their training for Nationals.  There are two full weekends of December…

Started by Phillip Troutman

0 Sep 15, 2015

Training spots in the Seattle area

I'm looking for good routes or places to train in Seattle.  Any help would be appreciated!  :)

Started by Ryan Allred

2 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Ryan Allred

the "pre-season" season

My cyclocross pre-season training was truncated this year because of family vacation and work schedules, and the surprise of needing more t…

Started by Beth Hamon

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Beth Hamon

Mavic Ksyrium Equipe clincher wheelset - $225 OBO

I'm selling a set of used 2010 Mavic Ksyrium Equipe clincher wheelset:   Spins True Never Crashed Never Ridden for CX Only ridden on Road S…

Started by KMD

0 Nov 14, 2011

The Good, the Bad and... well, I was Ugly. MY Recap of Cap City/OVCX race at Infirmary Mound Park

Cap City Cross race #4 was held at Infirmary Mound park in Newark, OH. It was a bit of a homecoming for me as this was the location of the…

Started by J.D. Kimple

0 Nov 21, 2010

The Season is over - now what?

Training Question from a Noob.... This was my first cyclocross season. And it was a good one. I finished top 5 as a beginner and moved up t…

Started by Remy Maguire

6 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

MORE COWBELL, LESS BRAKE: Things I'm learning... things I have yet to learn

As this is my first full season of 'cross there's a lot I've been trying to absorb and/or learn. Here's roughly where I am at:   1) More co…

Started by J.D. Kimple

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by garau

Training for a CX TT?

So with the news on Cyclocross Magazine of the start-order determining time trial for the Cyclocross National Championships in Bend, I'm cu…

Started by Tire Snob

3 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Matt McNamara

Cyclocross videos

Does anyone have a copy of Transitions that I could get a copy of, or know of where I can get one?

Started by Kurtis Fraley

1 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Hamilton

Tubulars Vs Powertap

I have a Dilema and need some ideas.  I have put and order in for a Powertap.  It has been on backorder since February 2010.  I understand…

Started by Kurtis Fraley

17 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Mike

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service