Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

All Discussions Tagged 'tubeless' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stans Iron Cross Pressure and Tubes

Hi-  So, I've done 4 races this year with Stans Iron Cross wheels, setup tubeless with Clement MXPs. I weight 167 and have start with 24/26…

Started by Pat Cusack

10 Nov 14, 2015
Reply by Sean Wilson

WTB Cross Boss with Stan's Iron Cross

hi, going tubeless for gravel grinder/cross races. Have a pair of Stan's Iron Cross on the way. Would like a 35 tire but there aren't a lot…

Started by tucker walsh

14 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Paul

2013 Cannondale Super X, 56cm, Force 22

Asking $2100 Recently built Cannondale Super X - 56cm frameset - SRAM Force 22 group with compact crankset, no cx-specific gearing currentl…

Started by Ben Elias

1 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Matt Kelly

Specialized Tracer Pro (2Bliss Ready) thoughts after super sloppy race

Just thought I'd post a little diddy to let anyone who's curious about the Specialized Tracer Pro 2Bliss (tubeless) tires know how they've…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

1 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Timmy R

Best tubeless tire for a 210lb clydesdale

I have a love/hate relationship with the Clement PDX's that i've been running for the last 3 seasons. They're awesome when running them tub…

Started by Jeffrey Davis

10 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Chad Rector

Grail rims (or stick with Iron Cross)

Looking for a second set of wheels and have been very happy with my Iron Cross & Raven tires (norcal dryness). Even ran them at 16.5psi…

Started by Mike Wood

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Mike Wood

2012 Kona Major Jake 53 cm $1,250

2012 Kona Major Jake for sale. Bike is fully stock other than handlebars, stem, bar-tape, and housing color. $1,250 obo. 53 cm frame size…

Started by Andrea Cohen

1 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Wendy

FS: Pair of Hutchinson Bulldog CX Tubeless - carbon bead, new

Like the title says, I have some new Hutchinson Bulldog tires.  These are the discontinued model with grey tread and carbon beads.  A true…

Started by Alex

10 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by James Smith

Anyone tried the new carbon-bead Hutchinson tubeless Bulldog tires?

I spent the last two seasons happily using tubeless Stans NoTubes ZTR 755 rims with Hutchinson Bulldog tires and Stan's sealant. It worked…

Started by Matt Haughey

17 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by andrew

Converting SBC Axis CXD wheels to tubeless?

I'm having no luck converting Specialized Axis CXD wheels to run tubeless with a Stan's kit.  (These were the stock wheels on my disc Crux)…

Started by William Benton

0 Sep 30, 2013

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service