Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hey all,

Last year I organized several group buys to get skinsuits (and other gear) for crazy aspiring CX racers from all over the world.  I started a website to track results (thanks to crossresults.com) and posted ride reports and pictures of riders blazing through the mud and grass. 

This year, I've teamed up with Sommerville Sports to make skinsuits, jerseys and bibs for those of you who are like me: a racer without team affiliation but love the look and feel of rockin' the skinsuit. I found Sommerville Sports when they started sponsoring Jonathan Page, one of my all time CX heroes.

The (non)team's name is The Algea Velo.  The Algea are the mythological spirits of pain and suffering.

The design is simple.

The pricing is simple.

The process is simple.

Bibs$80-$95
All I ask is that if you buy the gear, drop me a line so I can be sure to track your racing results.
Hup Hup!
--Brian

Views: 840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looks great

Thanks, the first buy closes this weekend.  This will get us gear in time for early September races. 

Hey Brian...def interested in getting in on this and have a cpl other guys who would be on board as well. Would love to talk sometime
Tim

Hi Tim, it would be great to have you on the team.  We are putting in the first order today...do you want in on this one? We will have other groups buys as well.  I look forward to talking with you! Conact me through the (non)team's site.

Hup Hup.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service