Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

I have a 2013 BMC Team Machine SLR01 for sale. This is the same frame model ridden to victory in the Tour de France, Tour of California, and numerous other victories by the BMC pro-team. This bike as pictured weighs in under 16 pounds! This bike rides amazingly but I am focusing on cyclocross and need to clear out some road gear since I am not racing anymore. The frame size is 57cm. Full size specification can be found at bmc-racing.com. The frame is matte white and black with grey and red accents. It has been ridden less than 500 miles and never crashed. It is a brand new frame that was a warranty replacement for my 2011 model. This frameset is comfortable over the long haul but is stiff when it counts and really moves when you get out of the saddle climbing. It is truly a top level frame with a practical and durable set of components! The full component breakdown is as follows.

-Sram Force shifters, front derailleur, rear derailleur, and brakes -- I regularly serviced these and they work as new. There are minor scuff and scratches expected from normal use. Sram Force is a great durable gruppo for racing. I have a pair of black lever hoods that I will include.

-Sram Red Black crankset -- The crankset is brand new with the frame and has less than 500 miles on it. It is a standard 130 BCD 53/39 with 175mm crankarms. The BB86 GXP bottom bracket is brand new and was installed with the crankset.

-Sram 1070 rear cassette -- The cassette is an 11x28 so you have plenty of range for the steep climbs in the area. There is plenty of life left on the cassette.

-Shimano Ultegra chain -- This chain was installed new on the frame and has less than 500 miles on it.

-Shimano Dura-Ace shifter cables -- These are the new Dura-Ace coated shifter cables. The coating exponentially increases the crispness of the shifting and increases the overall lifespan of the cables. They were installed new on the frame and have less than 500 miles on them.

-FSA OS-99 stem -- The alloy FSA stem is 130mm long. It is a great stem used at the top tier of the sport.

-FSA Compact Wing Pro bars -- The bars have flat tops and measure 44cm at the bottom of the drop and 42cm at the shift levers.

-Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset -- These are durable all around wheels. The rear rim is less than a year old and the front is two years old. The braking surface is in great shape. The freehub has been regularly serviced and maintained. Comes with a new set of Panaracer Race D 25mm tires which are grippy and very durable.

-Fizik Kium Antares saddle -- I have a red saddle and a white saddle with black accents, depending on your preference. Both show minor wear and tear expected from use.

-Lizard Skin bar tape -- If you have ever used this stuff you know how amazing it is. If not, do yourself a favor and try it!

-K Edge chain watcher -- This is a nice addition to keep your chain from bouncing into the frame if it drops.

The water bottle cages and computer mount are not included. The red Speedplay Zero stainless pedals can be included for an additional $90.

I am looking to get $3,700. The price is quite low considering it is a new frameset, crankset, chain, and cables but I unfortunately need to part with it. Please do not hesitate to email me with questions or for additional pictures.

Additionally, I have a 2011 Sram Red 53/39 BB30 175mm Crankset that is used but taken care of. - $160 shipped.

I figured I should give fellow CXers a crack at this.  I can deliver the bike in the Bay Area, but shipping will be extra anywhere else.

Thanks!

Views: 372

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service