Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

FS: Like New 2014 Easton EC90 Aero 55 Carbon Tubular Wheelset. CHEAP (50% off MSRP)!

2014 Easton EC90 Aero 55 10/11spd Carbon Tubular Wheelset currently mounted with Vittoria Corsa SC 25c Tubular tires.

These wheels retail for $2,400.00 MSRP ($1,105.00 - Front / $1,295.00 - Rear) - without tires. With tires they'd run you around $2,600. I'll let them go for $1,600 firm - picked up/local delivery in CT. Will gladly ship at buyers expense, of course. They have been used twice in a local training crit with a total combined mileage of 38.6 miles on the rim and tire.

Why am I selling them? I don't use them on the road and I drank the kool-aid so my CX bike is disc.

Why am I selling them so cheap? I won them. Yay karma.

Wheel Specs:
http://www.eastoncycling.com/en-us/road/wheels/race/ec90-aero-55-tu...

WHEELSET WEIGHT - 1330g
RIM DEPTH - 55mm
INTERNAL RIM WIDTH - 19mm
EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH - 28mm
SPOKES - SAPIM CX-RAY, STRAIGHT-PULL, BLADED
FRONT SPOKE PATTERN - 16 TOTAL / 261mm / RADIAL
REAR SPOKE PATTERN - 20 TOTAL /261mm, 1X (ND) AND 263mm, 2X (DS)
FRONT HUB - EASTON ECHO
REAR HUB - EASTON ECHO

Rubber Specs:
http://www.vittoria.com/product/cotton-tires/

Pro peloton's favorite in 2012, Corsa SC enhances the all-conquering Corsa CX with the features specifically asked for by professional cycling teams, and a new tread.It's now our leading 320 TPI Cotton tires tubular, hand-made of course, and available with traditional para sidewall for classic looks. A true connoisseur's choice. Race-winning speed, with outstanding grip, handling, and comfort. Premium version of the world's most successful tubular. 25c - 255g each.

*CASSETTE NOT INCLUDED.

Views: 176

Attachments:

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service