Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Hi all,

Up for sale today is a brand new 2015 Boardman CXR 9.8 frameset, size L (56.5cm top tube). Ended up swapping over to a framebuilder factory team for the upcoming season, so sadly don't have much need for this wicked rig.

photo DSC_0158_zps42a9f28d.jpg
 photo DSC_0161_zps2d7234b2.jpg  photo DSC_0171_zpsf88e418f.jpg
 photo DSC_0177_zps13e01391.jpg

Boardman's top of the line cross frameset, this disc enabled frameset is compatible with both mechanical and Di2 internal routing as well as comes loaded with rear rack mount and fender mounts. Matte black with yellow accents, this thing looks killer. PF30 bottom bracket, 31.6mm seatpost, disc specific. Clearance for up to 38mm tires, so no need to be held back by narrow UCI tires.

Geometry
Stack: 583.6
Reach: 386.6
Head Angle: 72.5*
Seat Angle: 73*
BB Drop: 65
Chainstay: 425

Fit is in the 56ish range with a good amount of wiggle room. For reference, I'm 6' 2" and this is pretty ideal aggro race geo for me, though unless you have crazy long ape arms and like low front ends the frame is probably ideal fit for someone 6 feet or a few inches below.

Frame Weight
 photo CXR_1_zpshsvmdpu6.jpg  photo CXR_2_zpskmyu5n8c.jpg

Frame with all hardware (seat collar, der hanger, waterbottle bolts, braze-ons, and cable guides) weighs 1184 grams. Fork with uncut steerer and cable guide weighs 536 grams.

Frameset retails for $2200, I am asking $1850 for frameset, headset, Deda Superzero carbon seatpost, and Di2 internal battery adapter, everything new. Item is located in Bozeman, MT 59718 and can be shipped wherever needed.

Views: 1350

Reply to This

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service