Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

YES, I know US Cyclocross Nationals are still 2 1/2 months away. BUT make your hotel reservation now for US Cyclocross National Championships, January 4 thru 8, 2012, Madison. WI.  I checked around and have found a good deal so I have one less item to have to worry about.  It's a better deal than the official hotel and has more amenities like kitchen units, washer & dryer, etc.

This is the closest full kitchen hotel to the race venue. Only 6 miles to Badger Prairie County Park, Verona, WI. Spend less time slipping & sliding and more time resting etc. The hotel is located near malls and other shops for all your needs.

Here is a link to the hotel:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cw/1/en/hotel/msnfb?rpb=hotel&...

You must call the hotel directly and ask for “US Cyclocross Nationals 2012” rate.  The rate is US $90.00. You cannot get this rate booking the reservation on line, the hotel is offering it directly to us.  T

Candlewood Suites
5421 Caddis Bend
Madison, WI 53711
Tel: 608-271-3400

FOR THOSE PLANNING ON ATTENDING UCI MASTERS CYCLOCROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS, LOUISVILLE, KY, JANUARY 12 THROUGH 15, 2012 HERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE OFFICIAL HOST HOTELS.

This is located across the river in Jeffersonville, Indiana about a mile from downtown Louisville.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/sdftj-towneplace-suites-louis...

TownePlace Suites Louisville North >>

This is for a two bedroom suite

TownePlace Suites Louisville North >>

This is for a studio suite.

You make your reservation on line using the one of the two room options above.

OR YOU CAN CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY 812-282-2326 AND ASK FOR UCI MASTERS CYCLOCROSS RATE

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Erik for sharing your research. is this one of the closest hotels to the nats course?
There is the host hotel (Holiday Inn Express and a Super 8 in Verona), a hotel east of Verona (not sure of the name) and than the one I have negotiated special rates at. The difference between mine and the others is that this is a full kitchenette set, close to a shopping mall etc. Hope that answers some of your concerns. Any more questions fire away.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service