Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

Okay I know the dates: Dec 10-13...but where can I find info on when the various racers go? I assume the cat 4s start on the 10th and the further the dates go up, the further the categories go up with the pros. going on Sunday...but where can I actually find this information for sure?

Maybe my Google-Fu and Bing-chi is off because I cannot find details.

Hard to book a trip to bend to race and watch the real fast guys and gals, using USA Cycling's useless website.

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey jason,

talked to the promoter and the sched should be very similar to last year's he said. more details soon but that's a rough guide.
Thanks Andrew...hope to see you there.
2009 Cross Nationals - Never too Early to Reserve Hotel Rooms

As everyone knows by now the 2009 National Championships will be in Bend Oregon next December. Ê The Bend Chamber anticipates that rooms throughout Bend and the surrounding area will be 100% booked for the national championships.

I don't want to get stuck without a place to stay so I've already looked at the various hotel properties available in Bend and have found a perfect location that's an easy ride to the course and is convenient to dining, shopping and all the other services racers need.Ê It's called Shilo Inns Suites Hotels.

Here's a link to the Bend location that allow you to take a virtual tour:
http://www.shiloinns.com/search_results.asp?PI=EBDOR

Special rates for "2009 Cyclocross Nationals" are:
Double/Single Courtyard View Kitchen Units - $94
Double/Single Courtyard View Rooms - $94

I'd encourage you to make a reservation as soon as possible.Ê They are holding a block of rooms for our group until October 15.Ê Call the Bend location to reserve your room:Ê 541-389-9600

You must call the Inn directly to book the special rate, it's not available on the website.Ê Be sure to mention that you are part of the "2009 Cyclocross Nationals" group.

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service