Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

You could save over $100 shipping your bike to the 2012 Cyclo-cross National Championships - Madison WI*

How? Simply buy your FedEx bike shipping labels at BikeFlghts.com. Shipping your bike with BikeFlights could not be easier.... you get the lowest prices online 24 hours a day... you can ship using any bike box or travel case, even double bike cases... and you have the choice of ground and express speeds to suit your schedule and budget. You can also buy labels on BikeFlights.com to ship your race wheels, pit gear or embrocation. Get a quote and you will see that BikeFlights.com is the easiest way to ship your bike!

BikeFlights Round Trip, Ground Bike Shipping Prices to Madison WI*

RE USE BIKE BOX
Asheville, NC... from $75
Boulder, CO ... from $75
Louisville, KY ... from $67
Philadelphia, PA ... from $75
Portland, OR ... from $98
San Diego, CA ... from $98

TRICO & THULE CASES
Asheville, NC... from $121
Boulder, CO ... from $121
Louisville, KY... from $114
Philadelphia, PA ... from $121
Portland, OR ... from $141
San Diego, CA ... from $141

TRI ALL 3 VELO CASE
Asheville, NC... from $174
Boulder, CO ... from $174
Louisville, KY... from $169
Philadelphia, PA ... from $174
Portland, OR ... from $191
San Diego, CA ... from $191

* Average savings for a bike calculated using an average of airline bike fees and counter shipping rates.

** Prices in US dollars, for drop off at nearby FedEx location in Asheville, NC (28801), Boulder, CO (80302), Louisville, KY (40202), Philadelphia, PA (19146), Portland, OR (97214), San Diego, CA (92110) with delivery to a hotel, bike shop or business in Verona , WI (53593). Additional fees may exist for optional FedEx services. Priced on 17 DEC 2011.

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone have any experience with BikeFlights.com or shipbikes.com

Yes, I used BikeFlights to get to every one of the USACrits for the past 2 years.  Always on time and has saved us a lot of money.  Booking is easy, flying without a bike is much nicer, my bike is always at the hotel when I get there and I leave it at the front desk when I leave... what more could you ask for?

I've used Bikeflights on multiple occasions, including three separate cross country moves. I can't say enough about how great it is to have this service available. My bikes always arrived on time and shipping costs were cut in half. And as Speedy said before me, flying without a bike is much nicer, as you don't have to worry about your bike being delayed if they haphazardly decide to fly it on a different plane.  

This past month I moved from California to Maryland. I had forgotten about BikeFlights at first and ended up paying between $150 and $180 (without insurance) to ship two of my bikes across the country. To add to the trouble, UPS lost my cyclocross bike in transit so now I have to go through the process of trying to recoup thousands of dollars in cycling goods. My shipping cost for the bike that went out with BikeFlights, however, was much less than half those costs; much cheaper! And my bike showed up on the date I asked it to arrive with no problems. 

In short, I only trust BikeFlights these days to get my bikes safely to my destination in the least expensive way possible. 

My wife and I have used shipbikes.com several times for her bike with great results (using an air caddy box which is awesome BTW).   They use FedEx, pick up at your house and drop off wherever you want for WAY less than FedEx, USPS or UPS.  We have shipped from Seattle to New Orleans for $120.00 which is 1/2 of what FedEx quoted us and a 1/3 of UPS.  I'm not sure how it works out that FedEx is cheaper through shipbikes.com than just using FedEx, but somehow it works like a charm. 

http://www.aircaddy.com/

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service