Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

race and ride reports (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funk Bottoms Gravel

The 5th  Funk Bottoms 100K/200K is a self supported gravel race in Lakeville, Ohio on June 27th. Http://funkbottomsgravel.com  

Started by Chris Karpowicz

0 May 20, 2015

Help the women's field in Idaho win more money!

Sawtooth Physical therapy is donating $1 to the women's prize pool for every Facebook "like" it receives before the end of December. The Su…

Started by Ron Miller

0 Dec 18, 2014

Stoudts Cross- 2014 PA State Cyclocross Championship at Stoudts Brewing Co.

STOUDTS CROSS—2014 PA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP RACEWHEN: November 2, 2014WHERE: Stoudts Brewing Company, 2800 North Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 1…

Started by Darren Price

0 Sep 30, 2014

Alma Grand Prix of Cyclocross (September 6) in Michigan

The Alma Grand Prix of Cyclocross will kick off the 2014 'cross calendar on Saturday, September 6 in Michigan. This race will be part of th…

Started by brianhancock

3 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Greg Basa

Stoudts Summerfest MTB Race at Stoudts Brewing Co. in Adamstown, PA July 12

Saturday, July 12, 2014at Stoudts Brewing Company, 2800 N. Reading Road, Adamstown, PA 19501Mountain Bike Racing, Family Fun, Food and Craf…

Started by Darren Price

0 Jun 5, 2014

Episode 9: Elite Women's Panel, Craig Etheridge, and Los Angeles Bicycle Attorney!

The CXLA coverage continues with a Elite Women and Jr. Girls panel, a conversation with pro single speed rider Craig t. Etheridge, and lega…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Dec 13, 2013

Episode 8: CXLA! CXAD! Interviews with Trebon, Driscoll, Berden, Duke, Owen and more!

It’s the ultimate episode of SoCalCrossCast as the Elite riders come to town and get down to business for CXLA and the finale of the Cross…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Dec 3, 2013

Episode 7: Turkey Trot Recap, How to Ride Sand, Your Season Sucks, and CXLA

I talk about last week's Turkey Trot in Glendale and teach you how to ride sand sections. Then, I talk about what it means to have a crappy…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Nov 28, 2013

SoCalCrossCast Episode 6: Hannah Rae Finchamp, Long Beach CX, Race Results, and Turkey Trot!

I tell stories of last week’s Long Beach CX, one of this year’s best courses, hang out with Hannah Rae Finchamp, and cover the race results…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Nov 20, 2013

Episode 5: Mud Controversy, UdoCross, Long Beach CX, Heckling and Race Results!

Prepare thyself! I talk about #muddygate, heckling, chicken pots pies, race results, UdoCross, Long Beach CX Weekend and probably something…

Started by Todd Everett

0 Nov 14, 2013

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service