Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

race and ride reports (137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sothern Cross presented by BH bikes...

just wanted to let anyone and everyone know about it... CLICK Let me know if you want to come, as I live within a mornings drive from the…

Started by David Hutton

0 Nov 6, 2008

Boulder cup results?

Anyone have any idea where I can see the full results from day one and two of the boulder cup races?

Started by Andy Davis

4 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by andrew

Chi Cross Cup

Besides the main website, where are pictures being posted? At races, I see numerous people with professional looking cameras snapping away.…

Started by BetterThanAliens

0 Nov 2, 2008

Lots of Colorado CX Racing Photos

Hello All -- Well, the leaves are turning, and the weather is getting nasty, so that means its Cyclocross time here in Colorado. I've star…

Started by Winsor White

0 Oct 24, 2008

Nationals for us slower ones.

Not that I am super slow, but I just dont want to go all the way to KC to get lapped by the superpros. SO I am seeing if anyone has any inf…

Started by David Hutton

4 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by JB

Cross in AZ!

Cyclocross in the desert! This is the 2nd year of the New Amsterdam Consulting Series Cyclocross Series and it's going off! The weather is…

Started by Jarrod S. Barnes

0 Oct 16, 2008

Oklahoma cross races in December?

specifically in the Tulsa area as I am going there for work in December and need something to do. anybody got some info?

Started by Hooligan

2 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Hooligan

CULTCROSS 2009 IS NOW OFFICIALLY SCHEDULED

For those of you who participated last year, you know. for those of you who did not, well, here is the scoop. Why the hell wait 8 months…

Started by elgee

0 Oct 2, 2008

DCCX

DCCX, the only cyclocross race held in the nation's capital, will be held on October 26 on the grounds of the Armed Forces Retirement Home…

Started by Marc

0 Oct 2, 2008

ITHACA GP - RESULTS

Thanks to 'cx magazine for helping out with this year's event! C-Men 1st - Mike Koetsier 2nd - John Osgood 3rd - Mark Dettman (a.k.a. SURL…

Started by brianhancock

3 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by John Osgood

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service