Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

training (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How long is your training ride?

Alright, in formulating my training plan and goals, I was left trying to answer that basic question. I understand that for training there…

Started by Zach Ritter

3 May 13, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Ride 2 Recovery

Please take a moment to check out my Ride 2 Recovery sponsorship page. It's a great charity that provides bikes and rehab assistance to wou…

Started by Braintastic

0 May 12, 2009

Grass Roots CX Camp in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Cyclocross Training Camp Blue Ridge Mountains Virginia this September. http://bicycle-coach.com/camps/crosscamp09.htm Come prepared to tra…

Started by Anne

0 Mar 20, 2009

how much do you run?

lots of chatter about getting out the running shoes nowadays. curious to see what folks are doing in terms of running in their training. a…

Started by andrew

28 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Booksy

Orlando

Anybody here from the Orlando area? I'm going to be in Debary, FL with my bike for a couple of weeks over Christmas and would like to do so…

Started by nodeal

1 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Yeti Jim

NH weekends rides

Looking to put together a group ride on weekends in NH. We have been riding Fomba in Manchester. We are not spending much time on the fire…

Started by fnc

0 Oct 7, 2008

Hunter Allen's cyclocross training plans

(If you've seen this already, you're also on the local bayareacyclocross mailing list where I first posted it. Please ignore.) I followed…

Started by morgan

10 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by morgan

Two Months Out....Training Advice?

So the Midatlanticcross schedule started floating around this week. Looks like my first cross race will be the third week of September. Ass…

Started by JMack

10 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Mark Studnicki

"Heart Rate Data" or "Cross is freakin hard"

I downloaded my heart rate data from this Sunday’s race and thought it was interesting enough to share. For reference, I'm 31, my Lactate t…

Started by nodeal

19 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by nodeal

CX Max effort

According to the math using your age, my max heart rate is 185 According to my HR monitor my max HR is 184 According to my prior coach my…

Started by yellowcross

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by L Peters

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service