Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

noob questions (156)

Featured Discussions

Tips for first race in snow

Racing Beaver cross in CT on sunday. Forecast for this weekend is calling for snow (5" sat night, then 1" sunday morning around start time)…

Started by Nick DiGangiLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trying to understand Cyclocross/ MTB UCI athlete results

OK so the title of my post is quite strange, but I don’t really know how to summarise this issue I have, and I’m new to watching Cyclocross…

Started by Ray Scott

1 Jan 12, 2019
Reply by G

CX frames

Hi, I am looking to buy a carbon cx frame and use on the road with road tires and dbl chainset etc..Saw a cube cx today the guy who owned i…

Started by Michael Smith

0 May 11, 2018

HELP! Mountain/hybrid or cyclocross bike?

Hi all, I am a road rider, Trek Domane 5.2, however my wife & I are going to be starting a 12 month lap of Australia in our caravan sta…

Started by Michael Smith

0 May 11, 2018

What is the best photo/video recovery software?

Hi, I accidentally deleted a lot of photos/videos from my SD memory card. I have Vista OS, and I had tried Easy Photo Recovery 2.3, Search…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Apr 11, 2018

Buying A Bike

Hey everyone, I plan to buy a bike very soon to fully enjoy the summer this year. I would like something of good quality, but i wouldn't li…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Mar 25, 2018

CX bike upgrade? Does this make sense?

Hi,       I have a 7-8 year CX bike I have built up over time with a decent nice kit (Thompson post. Chris King BB and Headset, Rival Carbo…

Started by jensen breck

0 Jan 3, 2018

Recommend 42 - 44 cm CX bike / frame

Hi,       I am lookig to get my girlfriend a new bike as Christmas present. She wants to get it to CX racing for a while, so I think it wil…

Started by jensen breck

0 Jan 3, 2018

Child seat on CX bike

Hi all, Not been here for some time but came back to see if people can help me out with some advice. I am a road cyclist at heart but now h…

Started by jensen breck

0 Nov 27, 2017

Need opinions on a purchase!!

Hello, first off thanks for taking the time to look. Second, I don't know anything about anything yet so any advice would be helpful and gr…

Started by Michael

0 Sep 9, 2016

Cycling accident and gofundme

I was recently involved in a hit and run accident in the city where I live.I'm from Baltimore city in Maryland.I was riding my Trek Cronus…

Started by Angus Cole

0 Jan 17, 2016

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service