Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sram 500 Bar End shifters

The SRAM TT 500 shift levers deliver all the features and performance of the original SRAM carbon TT shifter at a lower price. The 500’s al…

Started by dhw

0 Sep 2, 2009

Sealant in tubulars

There are several options for sealant out there: Tufo, Stans, Vittoria Pit Stop, Slime, others? 1. Should I be using any of these in my tu…

Started by Chris Moore

11 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by FallDownGoBoom

Reynolds Carbon Cyclocross Fork for sale

Reynolds Carbon Ouzo Pro Cyclocross Fork. This came off Katie's bike from last season, I believe the fork saw 4 races. It's in very good co…

Started by Kiwimark

0 Sep 1, 2009

2 week old pair of Easton ea70x wheels

I have a pair of two week old ea70x tubular wheels. I glued up a pair of tufo t30 and rode them but decided it would be a bit more practica…

Started by Andy Davis

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Andy Davis

Inexpensive compact (36-46) crank?

I successfully ran a 42t single-ring setup in Texas, but here in the high country, the dirt road climbs and the Hawksnest NCCX course look…

Started by Pirate Race Productions

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by DaveB

Helmet / Handlebar Cameras

Just curious what experience people have with the various helmet / handlebar cameras for taking videos of your CX races? What brands would…

Started by Andrew Coe

0 Aug 28, 2009

Carbon Handlebar for CX?

Greetings Everyone! Anybody using carbon bars for CX? I know, something the CX "elites" seem to avoid. But, plenty of pro MTB racers using…

Started by DaveB

5 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by cxchiva

Tubular Size

Likely going to step up and order my first set of cross tubulars here soon. Probably Grifo's, but not sure on the size. Can someone fill me…

Started by JMack

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

Zipp 303

Anyone have experinece running the older model (pre 2009) Zipp 303's as a cross setup? Tire choice, width, etc. How did they hold up?

Started by B. Gorman

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Echappe Equipment

SRAM Rival Shifter Question

Does anyone know if the old style Rival shifters (alloy levers) can be upgraded with the internals of the new rival/force internals? Thank…

Started by Andrew Coe

0 Aug 26, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service