Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasy Cyclocross 2019/2020. At least £3,546 in prizes!

The Fantasy Cyclocross 2019/2020 starts on Sunday 13 October 2019 at 15:00 hours CET. You have a budget of 205 million euro to buy 12 rider…

Started by Andre

0 Oct 8, 2019

Online Assignment Help Service For UAE students

Are you looking for the assignment writers UAE who can solve your writing projects and understand your academic writing problems? So, you m…

Started by Abdul Kaleem

0 Oct 22, 2018

Front fork shock

When the courses get on bumpy hard pack or hard grasss with the lumps, my body takes a beating. The vibration also kills my power also. Red…

Started by david taylor

2 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Jason Karew

Brake/Fork Chatter... lube the rim?

I'm hoping someone out there who's solved their brake chatter problems can help me out. I've got a 58cm frame (so long headtube) and chatt…

Started by Mike Tonkinson

51 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by G

Cycling the Pamir Highway in early winter

Hello, went through the forum and found some infos about the conditions on pamir highway (especially the tajik part of PH) during late autu…

Started by Kevin crowe

0 Jul 17, 2018

Cycling Path Location

Hello, A dedicated bike lane has been installed on the 25th Ave/112 Street road. It has been recommended to the City that this bike lane be…

Started by Kevin crowe

0 Jul 17, 2018

How does one convince their mum to buy them a bicycle?

Hello, I found a really good deal on a raleigh criterium and I wanted to ask my mum to get it for me but she refused because it had "thin w…

Started by Kevin crowe

0 Jul 17, 2018

CYCLO SPORT HAC 4 EXPERIENCES

Hello, I can buy a HAC4 for € 170, new in the packaging. You know what things are on it. Heart rate, cadence, etc. What are the experiences…

Started by Kevin crowe

0 Jul 17, 2018

StolenBikePi revanche

Hi all! i've been looking at this forum for a long time, and it inspired me to setup my own project, but: i think i need some helpWhat i wa…

Started by Michael Smith

0 May 14, 2018

Multitool for track nuts

Hello, Last weekend I lost my faithful companion multitool when I forgot to zip my seatpack up properly after a getting something out so I…

Started by Michael Smith

0 May 14, 2018

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service