Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

bike tech & setup (1,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos and Videos won't copy to sandisk iXpand

Hi, I just received my iXpand drive today and when I attempted to transfer all 212 files photos and videos taken with iPhone 6 camera, onl…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Apr 6, 2018

Migrated photos and videos lost their timestamp.

Hi,  I apologize if this is not the right forum or if I did anything wrong, but I am in a bit of a panic here and I'd like to try to get h…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Apr 6, 2018

Metadata for pictures and videos

Hi, I am trying to organise my family photos and videos. My main aim is to embed metadata in both my jpeg's and mp4's. I have been able to…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Apr 6, 2018

How to find deleted pictures and videos on Vista

Hi, How to you find the cache of deleted pictures and videos on Vista? I know on XP there was always a folder that had old pictures even w…

Started by kevin manuel

0 Apr 6, 2018

Subscription? Don’t bother.

So, maybe I don’t understand how this works, but I paid for a subscription 6 months ago. There are no remotely new digital magazines availa…

Started by Todd Thompson

0 Mar 13, 2018

Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubular Disc Brake Carbon Wheelset with Clement PDX cyclocross tires

Like new condition, raced about 6 times this past season.  PDX tires are in excellent condition, little to no wear visible on the tread.  I…

Started by Carpus McGee

6 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Justin Anzalone

35 mm CX rule

Just a friendly heads up to fellow CX riders re: 35mm max tire width for Masters at upcoming CX Nats in Reno...per Chuck Hodge, USAC Vice P…

Started by Mike Macdonald

0 Dec 21, 2017

FMB and Dugast cyclocross tubular tires - $25 each

FMB and Dugast cyclocross tubular tires - $25 each Used cyclocross tubular tires in good condition, (no air leaks). These have 1 season of…

Started by Erik_A

1 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Jim Toews

Challenge tubular question

Hello all, New to this forum. I just got a new set of Challenge Limus Team Edition tubulars. Should I apply a sealer on the sidewalls? On m…

Started by Freddy Bastard

0 Nov 10, 2017

Decent set of road/cross disc wheels on a budget

Anyone have suggestions for a set of Road/Cross disc wheels for around $400? I have a 26" fully rigid MTB that I currently run 26 and 650b…

Started by Dan R Reese

0 Nov 7, 2017

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service