Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

general 'cross talk (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pits at Nationals when you don't have a pit crew

I'll be riding the Masters 45-49 race at Natz in Asheville next month. Let's just say I'm not looking for a podium spot. I've never been to…

Started by Wesley Best

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Chris Mayhew

Quick Survey for a Stats Class on Frame Size for US-based male racers

I needed to put together a survey for a class using Qualtrics and figured I might as well make it cross related. It'll take 2 minutes of yo…

Started by Lee Barber

0 Aug 2, 2015

Chip timing

How many local races (if any) have you been in that use chip timing? Did they work? We here in the midwest just had an experimental practic…

Started by Albino

19 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Jonathan M. Rosen

Registration for the 2015 Alma Grand Prix of Cyclocross p/b Velocity USA is OPEN!

For those of you in the upper Midwest area, registration for this year's Alma GP presented by Velocity USA is NOW OPEN! Race day is Saturda…

Started by brianhancock

0 Jun 27, 2015

Disc Brakes Revised

This is not the first time I have read something like this "Helen Wyman climbs one of several steep ascents to the top of the bowl-shaped v…

Started by Craig MacIntyre

1 May 27, 2015
Reply by Dan Davis

The Radavist - an addiction...

I admit, I am completely addicted to the Radavist website, checking daily for updates. As a cyclist and a photographer, myself, it doesn't…

Started by Erik_A

0 Apr 25, 2015

So...why all the sloping TTs on 'cross bikes

I just saw the article on the Santa Cruz Stigmata over at Velo News and the pics got me wondering: why are a lot of the new CX bikes coming…

Started by Sam Rector

0 Feb 17, 2015

Radomir Simunek Jr.?

What has happened to the Radomir Jr. over the last two years?  He went from winning a World Cup to DNF more than finishing?

Started by Paul

0 Jan 5, 2015

UCI Cyclocross live feeds?

Does anyone know of any online live feeds for any of today's UCI Cyclocross races? Providence Cyclo-Cross Festival, USA Marikovská Dolina,…

Started by Erik_A

2 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Erik_A

Tubeless/Tubeless Ready Cyclocross Tire List

I was curious as to what Tubeless/Tubeless Ready cyclocross tires there were, so I made a Google spreadsheet listing them all. You can see…

Started by Joe Brennan

1 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Kris Fleming

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service