Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

news & gossip (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

toronto uci weekend - and officiating?

heard some reports that UCI officiating was crazy at the Toronto races. Anyone have any details on that? At the canadian nats the UCI offi…

Started by andrew

3 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Pigtails

Superstar Cyclocross Seminar!Portland December 6th, 2008

Elite Athletics World.com and Schlamm Clothing present the 1st Annual SUPERSTAR CYCLOCROSS SEMINAR. Saturday December 6th 7-10p.m. Entry is…

Started by Elite Athletics World

0 Nov 10, 2008

A Date With Sven Nys

Thanks to our Belgian correspondent and contributor, Christine Vardaros, we've got an exclusive chance to talk with superstar cyclocross ra…

Started by andrew

18 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Vaughn Wallace

Compton bike

So... I was looking around the Katie Compton page and came across this picture.... What's she rolling there?

Started by slush

7 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by slush

Cyclocross Nationals 2008

Wake up! Tonight (Sunday) at 12:01am registration for crossnat's opens. http://www.kccrossnationals.com/NEW_SITE/Registration/index.html

Started by Josh

34 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Albino

another fantasy cx league

go to cyclogame.net. ive been doing this one for about 5 years. im usually the only american. the rest are dutch and belgian. go to the sit…

Started by tom p

0 Sep 18, 2008

rs 'cross team update -

hey all - i hope this isn't too shameless, but we live for 'cross and it is 'cross season atmo. i spend a good deal of time making sure th…

Started by e-RICHIE

9 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Jeff Bramhall

New race in WI!

I'm super stoked to announce a new race coming to WI this fall. October 12, in Prairie du Chien, on the Mississippi River. The race will be…

Started by martini

0 Aug 22, 2008

Amesbury, MA Race?

I haven't seen much info on the Amesbury race. Any info out there(the link from ne-bra.org doesn't work). Thanks

Started by CDC

2 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by CDC

Chainbiter?

Is there a date for Chainbiter (Farmington, CT) yet?

Started by Jed Kornbluh

2 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by fatmarc

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service