Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

56cm BH Cross Frameset for Sale

I bought this bike with the intention of making the switch to carbon but It never happen and now it's just in the way.  The Frameset is a 5…

Started by Michael Henninger

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Michael Henninger

Lodging for USGP Portland and US CX Nats in Bend

Hello, I am coming from Indiana for the USGP in Portland and the US CX Nats in Bend and am looking for lodging in both locations.My tentati…

Started by Chip Schug

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Beth Hamon

FS: Tubular Cross Wheels GL330/Ultegra/DT240/Challenge

For sale is a lightly used set of tubular cross wheels. I purchased the rims "used" from a friend of mine. He received them new back in the…

Started by Aaron Robnett

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Aaron Robnett

Fisher Presidio (aka Lemond Poprad)

'09 Fisher Presidio frame, 55cm, w/ Chris King headset and Reynolds CX fork.  The '09 Presidio is a repainted Poprad, made with True Temper…

Started by Scott Hendricks

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Scott Hendricks

FS: Van Dessel Gin & Trombones Frameset

52 cm (53.5 top tube) Van Dessel G&T frameset for sale. Includes stock headset and carbon fork I don't believe the steering tube was cu…

Started by Christopher Garges

0 Sep 23, 2010

PhD cycling wool socks on sale @ Manbargains.com

The seasons are changing, see this link for some great savings!http://r.thejoop.com/9r1o1r

Started by Travis Seeger

0 Sep 22, 2010

FS: 2010 IBIS Hakkalugi

2010 Ibis Hakkalugi cyclocross bike. This bike is incredible. The frame is a 58. It comes with a full 2010 sram froce group. It is in great…

Started by will

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by will

Easton EC90X Full Carbon Fork

EC90X Full Carbon Cyclocross fork. $300 shipped. 1 1/8" steer tube cut to 210mm (from the original 300mm), but otherwise the fork is…

Started by Sage Brown

0 Sep 21, 2010

Santa Cruz Stigmata frame/fork and king 32h hubs for sale

Stigmata If you know cyclocross you thow this is the real deal! 58cm Santa Cruz Stigmata and Easton Carbon Fork color red easton alloy tu…

Started by Keyth

6 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by STOOPZ POOMZ

CamelBak XLP - On Sale Now!!

Check out this great deal through Manbargains.comhttp://www.manbargains.com/camelbak-xlp-20-off-camelbak-xlp-72oz-pack-fall-2010-on-sale-56…

Started by Travis Seeger

0 Sep 21, 2010

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service