Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Orbea CX frame for Sale

57cm ST,TT Orbea CX frame in excellent condition for $300 plus shipping. Taped chainstay to avoid chainslap. No dents or dings.

Started by crusty one kanobe

0 Jul 24, 2010

WTB 55cm Singlespeed

hey there, so I'm a cyclist and I've been wanting to get into cyclocross for some time and I'm looking for a used bike that's in good shape…

Started by Bianca P

5 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Michael brazel

Bilenky Cross Frame and Fork for Sale

This is a one of a kind Bilenky Signature Nor'Easter frame and fork that has been featured at a few handbuilt shows, and was made for one o…

Started by Pat

0 Jul 18, 2010

For Sale: Ridley X-Fire Bike (50 cm)

For sale: 2008 Ridley X-Fire Full Carbon Cyclocross Bike   Sizes: 50 cmFrame: 24-ton carbon fibre monocoque with a 12k weave outer weave.Fo…

Started by SG

0 Jul 13, 2010

Lapierre HM X Lite carbon 54 cyclocross frame NEW

New Lapierre Carbon Cross frame. 54cm. I bought this at the end of last season, never built it up, and have a new team this year with a bik…

Started by NRand

1 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Todd Paoletti

Frame Wanted - Sm/ 51-52 cm

My wife is tired of watching me have all the fun and wants to race 'cross this year. She usually fits a frame size Small or 51-52 cm. Budge…

Started by Hamilton

2 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Hamilton

SOLD! For Sale: Dugast Rhino 32mm mud tire

Up for sale is a set of Dugast Rhinos in size 32.  They’re 2 years old but the tread is nearly new with very little wear.  There was a bit…

Started by Andy Messer

0 Jul 6, 2010

For sale: custom wheelset - Campagnolo Record hubs/Mavic Reflex tubular rims/DT SuperComp

I'm selling my Campagnolo Record hubs laced to Mavic Reflex tubular rims with DT Swiss SuperComp spokes/alloy nips in the always classic 32…

Started by Andy Messer

0 Jul 6, 2010

Wanted To Buy: SRAM Compact Crankset

I'm looking for a SRAM compact crankset,170mm, Rival, Force, or Red, for the upcoming season. e-mail me if you have a set you'd like to sel…

Started by luis garcia

0 Jul 3, 2010

Cannondale CX frame 54 cm for sale

Cannondale frame 54 cm black, incl. FSA Gossamer crankset/ American Classic Ti BB. $200

Started by George Milinkovic

8 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by George Milinkovic

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service