Cyclocross Magazine

Cyclocross Community, Forums, Classifieds, Photos and Videos

classifieds, deals, race housing (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Specialized 58cm Tricross Singlecross for sale - Major Upgrades w/ White Ind, Mavi, Paul Brakes

Selling an upgraded 2009 Specialized Singlecross with White Industries hubs, freewheel, crankset, and bottom bracket. Paul Neo and Touring…

Started by Rockin1Cog

0 Jan 18, 2010

FS: Neuvation C50 Tubular w/ Fangos

For Sale: Neuvation C50 tubular wheels with Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo Freehub body and lightly raced Challenge Fango Tires. $575 plus sh…

Started by Mike Heenan

3 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Heenan

Tires and alpha q cx-20, parts sale

Need to clear out the basement. Have bills to pay and books to buy for school. pair Challenge Fango 700x34 tubulars. Rode once or twice so…

Started by Katsu Tanda

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Brian

FOR SALE:BLUE CXC 54 CM MED FRAME, FORK AND HEADSET $900.00

54 CM MED FRAME, FORK AND HEADSET FOR SALE NEW JUNE 2009 USED FOR TRAINING AND AS A BACK UP BIKE EXCELLENT CONDITION NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR C…

Started by Erik Nordenson

0 Jan 9, 2010

CX stuff for sale

57cm Orbea CX frame great condition one scuff on headtube. Included with it Syncros Carbon seatpost, and front Dura Ace 7800 derailleur. $4…

Started by crusty one kanobe

0 Jan 9, 2010

For Sale: Custom Velocity Fusion with 12-25 campy cassette(centaur) and Maxxis Raze tires

For Sale: Custom Velocity Fusion Wheelset, cassette and tires $350.00. The wheelset and tires were used only a couple of times. email me f…

Started by Mini Coopal

0 Dec 27, 2009

Custom Campy 12-26 cassette

I built this cassette for a member of this forum who has yet to buy it. If you want it, have at it. Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/C

Started by Rich

1 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Rich

CNC Lightweight Cable Hanger

First version is DONE. Made a few extra for friends and family. If anybody is interested I'm selling the rest for 15 + shipping. This versi…

Started by Damien Milazzo

9 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Damien Milazzo

FS: Vittoria XG 290tpi 700x32 tubulars

Vittoria XG 290tpi 700x32 tubulars. These have latex tubes. These tires were glued on rims but never ridden as they were on my spare wheels…

Started by Katsu Tanda

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Katsu Tanda

2010 56cm Scott CX Team for sale.

My friend asked me to forward this. This is a pretty good deal or I wouldnt burden you all with it... 2010 56cm Scott CX Team for sale.…

Started by Chris Mayhew

0 Nov 10, 2009

RSS

Sold something in our classifieds? Find this site valuable?

Consider a donation to the cause. We're cheaper than eBay fees, and it helps us here at CXM keep the lights on!

Enter any amount below, and click on the cow for some good karma. Thanks!

Amount:

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Cyclocross Magazine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service